Status: Well i will update anytime i get near a computer and have time :)

Here Today...Gone Tomorrow.

Unexpected Visitor...

Alan POV

Well that went well....Its not like I didn't know what would happen because i did.... I ran my fingers through my hair

I pulled out a cigarette and lit it then inhaled it, "Just my luck..." I muttered

BUZZZ!!! My iPhone rang. It was a text from Cassie.

Cassie-Bear :)

Thnx 4 being at practice 2day...

I text back'

Come on Cass!! SRRY!!!! ):

BUZZZZZ!!! my phone rang again.

Cassie-Bear :)

WAT EVR ALAN!!

I sighed and put my phone away. She was mad, and if I knew what was good for me I'd just leave her alone. Because one, she was quite the stubborn one; and two, bo-yshe knew how to hold a grudge. And knowing me, i might slip up and and say something I might
regret....

I threw my cigarette to the ground and stomped it out, "Just my freaking luck........"

Cassie POV

I pulled into my drive way and cut the engine off. I lived in a apartment, it was quite fancy, but small, I'd say. Thanks to my parents, they are very wealthy. They both promised to help me out when i needed it considering it was my first year in collage. But i had to say i liked Alan's apartment better for some reason. It wasn't all that, and he got it all on his own (he had no family, by what he's told me.) His apartment had an AH-MAZING view of New York. Every time i go to visit I'd stare for hours....

Getting out of the car, I locked the doors and dragged on to my apartment. At the door i pulled out my key to un-lock the door. When I stepped in, I saw a Black figure standing in the middle of my living room. My hear began to beat with lighting speed. I quickly cut the lights on, and there was no one there.......

I placed a hand over my chest, "I must be going crazy..."

Woff, Woff!!! My dog Toto came around the corner and greeting me.

"Hey Toto!!" My voice sounding like a parent talking to a baby.

He placed his big palms on my shoulders as i scratched behind his ears. Toto wasn't a usual dog to keep around, I'm aware, but he was special to me. I've had him since i was in middle school! Just like my own child, but less.....human. :)

"Okay mommy's gonna go take shower." I spoke to him as if he understood what I was saying.

Toto removed his palms and trotted off to sit on his favorite couch.

I headed further into my home, dropping my bag somewhere in the middle of the hall as i walked. My body felt so tired now that i was home. I was never going to get through these exams tomorrow.... I grabbed some towels out of a closet in the hall and went over to my bathroom which way across the way.

~~~~~

I dried out my hair and pulled on some of Alan's basketball shorts I found folded in a drawer where he keeps his stuff when he stays over. It was foggy and hot in the bathroom so i decided not to put on a shirt.

As I turned around to turn the door knob and open the door to the bathroom, i heard a noise, like something falling. I knew i wasn't hearing things because when i walked in there was nothing out on my table or counters. The sound was as clear as day! Toto started to bark and my heart dropped in my stomach. Someone was in the house!!

Searching the bathroom i found some old curtain poles hanging around in the corner and grabbed them. I slowly turned the knob of the bathroom door and opened it. My body was shaking, my hands where sweating and I felt like was was gonna piss in my pants.

Another sound like footsteps came from the kitchen. I took a silent breath and turned a corner that lead to the kitchen. Tightening a grip on the curtain pole i readied myself for a fight. I raised the pole, ready to swing, then sighed with relief....

"ALAN!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!" I shouted.

He was rummaging through mt refrigerator, shocked by my sudden greeting he it his head on a shelf,"Shit......Ow....," Alan stood up rubbing his head, "He-y"

"How you get in here!?!?" I questioned raising the pole again.

"Whoa, whoa! Mamacita , calm down! The door was unlocked!!" Alan held up his hands in defense.

"That still doesn't give you the right to barge in here when ever you want!!!" I shouted again!

"Okay,okay," Alan walked over to me and pried the pole from my hands, "Now, I'll take this....," He set the pole aside, "How was your day?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Well I got you something! Monster and Sour Gummy Bears!!!" Alan grabbed the candy and the drink from a counter behind him and handed them to me, "I know about those exams you have to take tomorrow, I decided I'd get you your favorite candy and a energy drink!"

I set the stuff back on the counter, "You ditched to go see Mackenzie didn't you?" I tapped my foot on the tiled floor.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, n-o" He pursed his lips.

"Your lying!!" I stormed off to my living room.

"Okay, yes i went to go see her. So what?" Alan shrugged.

"So what? Alan! She cheated on you so many times, she treats you like crap! You can do all you want but she wont come back! Due to the fact that you cheated on her too. Why would you want to go back to something like that? shes so...Trashy." I flailed my arms in the air.

"Look, she's not exactly.....classy. But shes a good per-"

"Don't even say it." I cut him off.

"Fine. Then i won't..." Alan put his hands in his pockets.

We just sat there, not having anything to say.

BANG!! someone pounded on my door.

Without thinking i jumped into Alan's arms.Once again, for the fourth time today i was about to got potty in my pants.

"Hey, its just probably some immature kids...calm down." Alan kissed my forehead and pulled me into a tighter hug.

I didn't realize how hard i was shaking until Alan wrapped his strong arms around me to tame the shaking.

"I'm okay...I just didn't have a very good day today." I pulled myself out of his embrace.

"How about we study for those exams tomorrow?" Alan said putting on his glasses, "by the way, ice bra." Alan smirked.

I gasped not realizing i forgot to put on a shirt this whole time, "SHUT UP!" I said completely embarrassed.

"Its not the first time I've seen you in one. Don't get your panties in a bunch." Alan grinned, "now lets go and study!" he headed to my room.

I loved my best friend so much at times, especially his nerdy-ness. He was such a contradiction, a nerd, yet so populace and boyish. I smiled, "okay let me grab the candy and-"

"Cassssssie......." I heard a voice call.

"Yeah Alan?" I replied.

"What?" Alan shouted back.

"You called me...?" I ask.

"....No, why?" He sounded as if i were being a retarded.

My eyes widened. I grabbed the drink and candy and ran to my room, locking my door behind me....
♠ ♠ ♠
Welll. How was it? I hope you liked it

Please keep reading, pretty please. it will only get better :)
I promise :)