Status: Well i will update anytime i get near a computer and have time :)

Here Today...Gone Tomorrow.

Hello There...;)

Cassie POV

I cleaned up I put on my clothes for today. I just finished with dancing. My first class was gonna start in 20 minutes, so i took my time.

I looked around the dance studio i was in. I came here at least twice a week before school starts. It was a time to be alone, to not worry about anything. My own sanctuary.

Looking in the mirror and put my head band on (the ones that go across your forehead) and then tied my hair up in a pony-tail, afterwords i put on a light coat of lip-gloss and some liquid eyeliner. I was good to go.

"Bye Mrs. Chan!" I shouted on my way out.

"Bye, bye! Have a great day at school." Mrs.Chan, the dance instructor/owner of the dance studio shouted back.

I got in my car and turned on the engine, along with the radio. I tapped my finger on the steering wheel along to Ke$ha's song "Blow". As i came up to a intersection the traffic light switched to red.

Oh this has gotta be a good life
this has gotta be a good life
this could really be a good life
a good good life.
My ring tone ("Good Life" by One Republic) rang loudly.

I turned down my radio before answering it, "Hello?" I said into the reviver.

I heard a heavy breathing in the phone.

"Hello?" I said a little more wry.

More breathing

"Hell-o!!!???" I was almost yelling now.

The breathing got faster.

"Okay, if your not gong to say anything then I'm going to hang up!" My blood ran cold.

The breathing stopped, and was replaced with a loud howling laughter.......Kevin....i thought, slapping my hand to my face.

"That was not funny Kevin!!" I shouted.

"Yeah it was!!! You should have heard your voice!!!!" He said laughing some more.

"Okay look, I'll see you at school....I'm kinda driving right now..." I quickly stated.

"Oh okay. Well see you at school!" Kevin sighed,"Oh, and Kristen says HI!!!!!"

"Hi, now i have to go, bye." I said putting away my phone and turning the radio back up.

That wasn't funny.....I thought to myself. But i could expect something like that from Kevin. Him and his twin sister Kristen were like that. They were twisted in there own way.....I sighed. These lunatics i call my friends....

Alan POV

It was lunch break, my favorite time of the day, finally.......

"Hey, bruh!" My friend Mike came up and pat me on my back.

"Nothing much," I said, lifting up my cannon camera i had around my neck and sapping a picture of the busy hallway.

"You still working on that project thingy-mah-jigger?" Mike said poking the camera.

"Photo communications....and yes." I sighed, "The theme of our picture has to be 'hard at work'....like anybody really does anything around here...." I muttered the last line.

"Oh, well, we still goin' to Starbucks?" Mike asks.

"Yep. Just waiting on Cassie and her friends." We stopped, and leaned against a nearby wall.

"Oh...." Mike sounded alittle annoyed.

"What? Is it that crush you have on Cassie or is it her friend hate you 'hate' so much Kristen?" I commented snapping another picture, then looked at it. It was blurry, "Damn it..." I muttered

"I think its both man....." Mike began to go on about how he thought Cassie was so hot and hot annoying Kristen was....

I zoned out, of course. I looked around the halls for Cassie, I probably couldn't expect to find her so soon considering how crowded the hall was. But soon enough, I spotted her. She was trying to shove some books in her messenger bag with a frustrated look on her face. I smirked a bit at this, until she tripped. I was about to make my way over to help her, until out of no where this guy in a black hoodie had came to her rescue. He began to pick up the books for her. She smiled at him and thanked him, and this time before walking she put her books away.

"Alan...?" Mike snapped, "You here me man?"

"Uh, yeah. I agree with you." I nodded my head like i was listening the whole time.

"I knew you would," Mike crossed his arms,"Speaking of Kristen......"

"Hey Alan!.....Mike." She greeted Mike coldly

"Yo!" Kevin came up behind his sister and gave me a friendly handshake, "What up Mike?" He patted mike on the back.

It always got a little awkward for me when Kristen and Mike where fuming at each other. I mean like, seriously, just shut up an make-out already.....I rolled my eyes.

Saving the day, and my hunger, Cassie arrived to our little group, "Hey, guys!" She smiled, "Alan, I thought you and Mike were gonna hang out with Robbie today?"

"Nah, he went home early." I shrugged, I smirked knowing what her reaction would be.

"O-h, so I'm your second choice now?" She raised one of her arched eyebrows.

I laughed, "I was just playing..."

"Oh, good...Well lets go get something to eat..." She rubbed her flat stomach.

"Yeah...Hey, Cassie, is it okay if me and Kevin ride with you?" Kristen asked.

"Why not?" She shrugged.

"I guess I'll ride with Mike." I spoke, "Now lets go before my stomach decides to eat my intestines...."

Kevin chuckled, "Alright, alright....Drama queen."

Kristen POV

We arrived at Starbucks first, I love being first. I smirked with satisfaction. I don't know why, but I'm always so competitive......

"Oh my gosh, you guys, I met the cutest guy today!" Cassie exclaimed.

"Who was it?" I asked

"Ummm, He had on a black hoodie and his eyes where dark and he was just....how do I put it....Tall dark and handsome." A goofy smile spread across her face.

Kevin laughed a little, "I swear, if someone where trying to kidnap you, all they would need is a cute guy....."

"Shut up...not true." Cassie pushed him.

~~~~

Everyone finished their food and was about to leave head back over to the school again.

"All better drama queen...?" Kevin said rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah..." Alan grinned, looking through his camera.

"I'm pretty sure fatty here had her fill...." Mike eyed me from across the table.

"What was that?" I glared at him

"Oh...nothing...." Mike took a sip from his mocha frappe.

I growled.

"Why don't you two just suck face already?" Kevin put his hands behind his head.

"With him?" I pointed across the table, "Nuh-uh! i don't think so. Not even if i was cold and dead." I hissed

"Trust me, if you where dead. I'd take a little trip to your grave and piss on it..." Mike bit back.

"Hey! Watch it. That's my sister you're talking about.." Kevin eyed Mike.

"How about we just go back to school..."Cassie suggested.

"Yeah, I second that motion..." Alan raised his hand.

Cassie POV

The day was over and it was time for after school dance practice. As I headed over to the school's dance studio that guy in the black hoodie stopped me. something was so familiar about him for some reason.

"Hey, um, I was...um. I.....wanted to ask....I.....I'm terrible at this....." He stuttered.

"You're the guy who helped me in the hall earlier!" I smiled.

"Ummm, yeah...." He grinned.

"My name is Cassie Hunter" I held put my hand

"I'm Peyton, Peyton Zilliot...." He shook my hand.

I could have melted...He was gorgeous, " So, you where saying?"

"Well, I've noticed you lately....and I wanted to know if i can take you out sometime this week after school...?" He asked.

"Dang....Umm this week isnt a good one for me...Sorry" I bit my lip.

"Well, ya' know its fine...I'll just go." He began to walk away.

I bit down on my lip once more....He was so cute. I couldn't let this one get away from me," Peyton!" I shouted.

In an blink of the eye he turned around, "Yeah?"

"Come to my Showcase next Friday....Then maybe I'll consider going out to eat with you afterwards...." I smiled.

His face lit up, he was is dang handsome when he did that...I thought to myself.

"Really?" He asked.

"Well, it all depends on if you show up," I crossed my arms, trying to make it seem like he had no effect on me what-so-ever. I didn't know what was up with this guy, I'd never been this vulnerable around some one i just met before.

"Awesome! I won't disipoint." Peyton smiled

"You'd better not."

"I won't"

"Good." I said

"Good." He said.

"Well...I've gotta get going...I'll see you around Peyton."

"You too." He waved as I walked away, with my heart beating fast. I wasn't the one to believe in love a first sight, trust me. I'd be the last one to believe in that load of crap. But somehow, I guess it wasn't such a load of crap anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well stay tuned for the next chapter its one of the BIG ones so don't miss it :)

Please keep reading, even if its one person. you'd make my day :)