Status: Well i will update anytime i get near a computer and have time :)

Here Today...Gone Tomorrow.

Good News...Bad News?

Kevin POV

Another two weeks has passed by. And by now, we were all paranoid.

Cassie hasn't been mentioned not at all by the investigators. They said, "We're trying our best, but there is only so much that we can do...."

And I say that its a load of bull crap.... They know they can find Cassie if they wanted...

I know what its like to move on
I know how it feels to lie
All I wanna do is trade this life for something new
Holding on to what I haven't got...

My phone rang in my hoodie's pocket ("Waiting For The End" by Linkin Park)

"'Ello," I answered my phone, "Who is this?"

"Hey, its Alan." Alan sounded like he was in pain.

"Hey, Man whats up?" I asked.

"Um, I need a lift to the hospital." I heard strain in his voice

"What happened dude?" I began walking outside to my car.

He took in a big breath,"Just meet me over by that big Broadway Theater that is closest to that Jail, um, downtown."

"Alan-" I tried to talk before the phone erupted into a loud beep in my ear. Alan had hung up.

Mike POV

"And that is how you properly dissect a heart." Mr. Compton informed.

I picked up my scalpel and held it to the heart of a pig we were dissecting.

"Um, I don't think you're suppose to dissect it like that...." Kristen snarled, putting on her goggles.

"Uh, and quite frankly, I don't give a damn." I hissed back.

"It's your grade...." She muttered.

BUZZZ...BUZZZ.. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

I sat my scalpel aside and dug my phone out of my back pocket, as Kristen gave me a look of disappointment. I just rolled my eyes at her.

The text read:

Kev

Dude, I'm with Alan in the hospital, he broke his hand sum how nd he wont tell meh wat happened....


I replied:

And.... hes a big boy

A few minutes later Kevin replied back:

Kev

Nd...U need 2 get cha ass ova here!!!


I rolled my eyes, "Um Mr. Compton, I have and emergency so need to excuse myself from class...." I left the room.

"What emergency?" I herd Kristen's voice behind me.

"Alan's in the hospital....." I sighed

"Well I wanna see him too..." Kristen threw her bag over her shoulder.

"Ugh...." I rolled my eyes,"Your gonna sit in the back."

Kristen smiled, "Gladly..."

Kevin POV

"So...What exactly happened again?' I tried to ask again.

"Nothing Kevin....." Alan turned on his stomach on the hospital bed.

"Okay....."

Suddenly I heard the door swing open, "Alan what the hell are you here for again!!!" Mike semi-yelled.

"Mike....stop yelling....we are in the hospital...." Alan's words were muffled, due to his face being buried in the bed.

"Alan..... get your ass up and you tell me what happened." Mike stood over him

Alan just groaned.

Mike grabbed one of Alan's foot and dragged him out of the bed.

"OW! Dude!" Alan waved his hand in front of Mike.

"Whats going on?" Mike said

Alan sat down on the bed again, " It was about Cassie....I found out some things about her going missing..."

Mike's face went blank, "Like what...."

"Peyton told me some things....but dont worry about it. He's a lunatic....." Alan scratched the back of his head.

"Alan....You've changed....a lot since Cassie left..." Kristen mostly whispered from the corner of a room.

Alan just looked down.

"Do....do you have feelings for Cassie Alan....?" Kristen walked up

I looked at everyone in the room. Mike looked at him with more interest than others, seeing how he felt for Cassie too. Mike was always insecure about Alan and Cassie. He knew that somewhere in their hearts Alan and Cassie have always had feelings for each other.

"Do you?" I asked.

Alan was quiet for a moment, "I......I...-"

The door opened, "There is someone who would like to talk to you Mr. Alan....." A nurse with a thick english accent was assisted by a man who looked about 30.

Alan stood.

"Mr. Alan Hunter. I'd like to speak to you alone. Its about Cassie Holmes." He stepped in the room.

"If its about Cassie, you can talk to all of us about it." Alan sat back down.

The man nodded at the nurse and stepped in the room as the nurse left the room, closing the door behind her.

We all stood there, unknowing of what was taking place right now. I can see the anxiety Alan's face. We were all waiting for the news we were about to receive.

The man cleared his throat, "My name is detective Carl.....And what might be your names?"

"This is Kevin, his sister Kristen, that's Mike and I'm Alan." Alan acquainted all of us.

"Well....Kevin, Kristen, Mike and Alan...." Detective Carl nodded at each of us as he said our names, "Quite frankly...I have some good news."

We all let out a sigh of relief.

"But...I sadly kids....I also have some bad news....." Detective Carl's face tensed up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well well well. Sorry this one took so long its sorta short but the truth of Cassie will be reveled soon.

Leave a comment on what YOU think of what happened to Cassie.