Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

Noticed

I looked outside the window. It was 7:00 on a Monday and the sun was coming up. I was waiting for my little sister to finish getting ready so I could take her to school. My outfit did not consist of things normal people my age wear, but to me this was normal. Nobody ever noticed me to actually judge me anyway. I went to grab my book bag as I heard tiny feet bound down the stairs, I turned and smiled at my little sister, stretching my hand out for her to grab. We walked outside to my car and I buckled her then went around to the driver side, throwing my bag in the back.

"I'm going to pick you up today and we'll go spend some time at the park,Okay." I asked her, my eyes still on the road.

"Okay" I heard her small voice say.

I dropped her off at school and started making my way to Huntington High. About ten minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot, quickly finding myself a spot. I was early but I was okay with it. I reached into the back to grab my bag and stepped out of my car. I took notice that it was slightly chilly and was thankful that I was wearing a long sleeve. I went to sit on my hood and grabbed my notebook from my bag and started to draw. I started drawing my parents, felt the tears that were threatening to spill, and I quickly shut my notebook. I looked up and saw that more people had arrived. My head snapped in the direction of where I heard screaming then laughing. It was the Avenged Sevenfold gang. Mostly Jimmy terrorizing bystanders. He looked quite funny wearing a sort of bright colored bath robe with long puffy shorts, and hair that was sticking up. It was a sight alright.

The bell rang and I made my way to my first class. I kept my head down, walking through the crowd of people who were rushing to get to class. I sat in my seat that was in the far back while taking out the books that were needed for this class. I felt the chair next to me move, signaling that someone was now occupying the seat. For the rest of the period I stared at the board while the teacher was going on about his lecture. Even though I was staring at the board, I could see every movement of everybody in the classroom. A folded piece of paper had made it's way onto my book. I looked up as I opened it slowly.

Are you new here?

I looked around for the person who might have written it. A girl who was sitting next to me was looking at me, so I figured it was her.

No.I've been coming here since freshman year.

I slid the paper to her as I stared ahead once again. A few seconds later I saw the paper land on my book once again.

Oh...Well my name's Val.What's yours?

Noelle.That's my name

I gave her the note and started to pack my things up as the bell rang. I made my way to my next class. History, the one class I actually like. I was halfway out the door when I felt something tugging at my sleeve. I looked up and saw that it was that girl, Val.

"Hey Noelle, what class do you have next?" She asked.

"I have History next." I replied

"So do I." She said excitedly

She took hold of my arm once again and started to drag me to the direction of the History class. She continued to drag to the back of the class. She sat down pulling me with her.

"Noelle these are my idiotic friends, Brian and Jimmy." Val said, pointing to the two boys who were sitting next to her.

I waved slightly, turning around in my seat so that I was facing the front. Taking my book out, I listened intently to what the teacher was talking to.

"Jimmy, since you're talking I assume you know why World War II was started, right?" Mrs.Fenno asked Jimmy.

I looked to Jimmy who was struggling to find out the answer. It looked like he didn't know it so I raised my hand. Mrs.Fenno looked to me then Jimmy. After a few seconds she said,

"Miss Maiden, why was WWII started." She called on me and I answered.

"Correct Miss Maiden. Jimmy, did you hear what she said? When test time comes you should be able to at least answer that question." Mrs.Fenno continued on with the lesson.

Class soon ended and Val turned to me. I looked at her wondering if she was going to say something.

"What classes do you have next?" She asked and I told all my classes that I had. She looked excited once more.

"We have the same classes together. Come on lets go!" She grabbed my arm for the third time today. This was starting to get annoying how she would just drag me around.

This kept happing until lunch time came. She was still dragging me by my arm, but I didn't noticed since my arm had gone numb.

"You're sitting with me at lunch so I can get to know you better." Val didn't ask, she more like commanded me.

We came to a stop at a table where mostly boys were sitting. Those boys were Matt, Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy. They didn't acknowledge my presence until Val shouted for everybody to shut up, as she put it. They all looked up as Val introduced me to them. I looked around with a bored facial expression.

Around were a series of "Hey's or Hi's' I nodded and waved and sat next to Val.

"How old are you? How long have you lived in Huntington? Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Val asked me all at once without taking a breath.

"I turn 18 next month. I lived here all my life. And I have a five year old sister." I answered them all.

"How come I never noticed you before?" She asked and I shrugged.

The rest of the lunch time she kept asking me questions about my life, my favorite things, and what kid of music I listened to. I found out we had quite a few things in common. The bell rang and I followed Val to the rest of our classes.

School was finally and I made my way to my car. I was about to get in after throwing bag in the back, but Val called my name.

"Do you wanna go to the boys band practice at 5" She asked looking hopeful, like she really wanted me to come.

"I would but I'm spending the day with my sister today .I already promised her. I really am sorry." I said to her. We exchanged goodbyes and I started my car and made my way to my sister's school.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was chapter was boring but I wanted to introduce her to Val first.The next chapter she'll be hanging out with the guys more.It might be awhile till I update but that's because of school.Also I might be deleting my other story because I don't really like it.But anyways I hoped you enjoyed it!

P.S-If you didn't know,this will be a Jimmy story.Just letting you know.

Heyy guys, this is Becka, I'm editing the story from now on. The next few updates will just be re-posts of the chapters, all edited and pretty =]
-Becka Vengeance

outfit