Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

I Don't Even Know You Anymore

Two weeks have gone by and we haven't seen much of Jimmy anymore. I would occasionally see him, since he lived with me, but he always had Jamie with him. I had more or less become Avenged Sevenfold's drummer, cause Jimmy never came to practice anymore.

"Bitch, you're going down now!" Brian yelled, playfully of course, at me. I had stolen some food off of his lunch tray.

I smirked and waved one of his fries in his face.

"Come and get it" I taunted. He got up from his seat and ran at me.

My eyes widen and I quickly got up and started running from him. I, being my clumsy self, tripped over a crack on the concrete and fell flat on my face. I tried getting up but Brian sat on me.

I groaned from the pressure of his weight. "Get your fat ass off of me!" I yelled at him.

"Nope. This is what you get for stealing my food." I could practically hear the smirk from his voice. He enjoyed this way too much.

"Alright Brian. I don't think Noelle can breathe anymore." I made a note to myself to thank Matt later. Brian sighed before getting up.

I gulped in a big breath and stood, running to Matt. Giving him a big hug, I thanked him for saving me. He laughed at me as wrapped his huge arms around my small frame.

I noticed something missing and looked around in confusion.

"Where's Val?" I asked nobody in particular. I could have sworn I just saw her before Brian attacked me.

"I think she's over there talking to Jimmy." Zacky pointed over to the pair. It did look like Val was talking to Jimmy, or more like screaming at him.

I ran over and pulled her back, right as she was about to lunge at our taller friend. She kept screaming at him, so loud that it was hard to understand her. I quickly pulled her away a little bit,

"VAL! Breath honey, just calm.down." She slowly managed to calm herself down, breathing deeply and slowly.

"What happened?" I asked her. I looked at Jimmy for a brief second. He was looking down guiltily. Jamie was at his side looking out of place.

"I'm fed up with him. One second he's our best friend, then he acts like he doesn't know us. I'm tired of it. I want an explanation." I wrapped my arms around Val, afraid she would do something.

Jimmy didn't answer and I just shook my head.

"I don't even know who you are anymore." I said to him, turning around and walking back to the group with Val.

Everyone asked about what happened. Val explained while I sat back silently. I may have known Jimmy for a short time, but I knew him long enough to know that this wasn't him. This wasn't the Jimmy I had fallen head over heels for. The first guy I had ever liked, changed right before my eyes.

Ashley hugged me as Val finished her explanation. It was like she heard my thoughts, and she felt sympathy for me. I looked back at Jimmy. He was laughing with Jamie, the girl that changed him. I suddenly felt hate for her.

"Remember what I told you. Forget about him." Matt said and rubbed my back like he always did to comfort me.

The day went on in silence. Everybody was in a solemn mood. It was as if we lost Jimmy, and in a sense we did. He may be across the room, but he isn't our Jimmy. We all walked to Matt's house for band practice. We practiced and we kicked ass. After we finished, we sat on the couches. Nobody was talking but I decided to break it.

"We need to stop moping. Just because Jimmy's a love-struck puppy, doesn't mean we have to be hear all sad. Eventually he'll come back, and when he does we'll take him back with open arms. For right now we need to forget about it." I was standing in the middle of the room by the time I finished my speech. Everyone seemed to be shocked.

"She's right. As much as it sucks, we can't just sit here. We have to let him do his own thing, and we'll continue with ours." Matt said and stood next to me.

Zacky broke the silence that had broke over. "You two are are fucking great motivational speakers." And just like that, everything had returned normal. Almost.

I went home with a smile on my face. As soon as I entered the living room though, my smile vanished. Kimberly was curled up in the corner with her stuffed bear crying. I ran to her.

"It's okay. Don't cry." I bounced her up and down on my hip, trying to get her to calm down so she could tell me what happened.

"J-Jimmy y-y-yelled at m-me. I w-wanted to -p-p-play." She said threw her crying. I grew angry. Nobody fucking yells at Kimberly.

I tucked her into bed shut the door. I stomped into Jimmy's room without knocking. I was fuming at this point.

"What the fuck did you do to Kim!" I screamed at him. "I found her in a corner crying, saying that you yelled at her because she wanted to play. Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"I was busy!" He yelled back at me. I looked at Jamie then to him.

"What? Fucking your girlfriend?" He didn't say anything.

I shook my head and tried calming down. "You know what? Fuck it. I want you to outta this house by tomorrow. You can stay here tonight. You crossed the line here Jimmy." I walked out of his room.

I called Matt. "What's up Elle?" He asked in a slightly worried voice.

I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair. "Can Kim and I stay at your place tonight. Jimmy is running on a fine line and I can't stand to see his fucking face right now." I was still slightly angry but that should be understandable.

He said it was alright and I packed up mine and Kimberly's stuff and we left. I left a note telling Jenny where we would be. I also made sure to slam the door on my way out.

We arrived at Matt's and I took Kimmy to the guest room to put her to sleep. I walked tiredly to Matt's room. He was already asleep. I laid on the bed but didn't sleep. I really missed the old Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Just to let everyone know, I DO NOT WRITE THESE CHAPTERS, I just edit and post them. However, it really annoys me to see that Isabel has this awesome story with 40 subscribers, and ten comments. So, before I post the next chapter, which I should have soon, I would really like for the story to get 5 new comments. I don't think that its too much to ask for, especially since this story is soooo awesome. Please? Pretty please?

-Becka Vengeance