Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

I'm THE Bitch

Jimmy and I left after our little moment. We went and got his stuff before driving to my house. While Jimmy and unpacked his stuff I called the gang and told them that I had a surprise for them at my house.

"So what's this surprise?" Zacky asked as I hugged him.

I made everyone sit before running up the stairs to get Jimmy. I laughed slightly at their onfused faces.

I walked into Jimmy's room. He was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I sat next to him and patted his back gently. He shook his head slightly before getting up. He grinned at me and we walked downstairs.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Rev!" I said and pushed Jimmy forward.

Everybody got up and hugged him. I leaned into the door frame and watched everything. The next thing I know I'm being pulled into someone.

"Group hug!" Jimmy yelled. I smiled, this is how it was supposed to be.

After our group hug we sat around on the couches just talking. As I looked around, I had an idea. Getting up from my spot on the couch I ran outside to my car, and grabbed the camera that Matt's mom gave me.

"Alright everyone, Smile!" I said and took the picture. They posed and I took the picture laughing at the funny faces everybody made.

They all demanded to see the picture and I handed the camera over. It was pased around, and everybody had the same laughed like I had.

"We should go to the park. Just like the old days!" Val said. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

We then walked to the park and to 'the spot'. Once we got their Matt and Zacky passed out beers for everyone.

"You're a bitch! Just give me my beer!" Brian yelled/slurred at me.

I smirked from my spot in the tree. I had stole Brian's beer and climbed up the tree. He was to drunk to think about getting another one, instead he thought yelling insults at me would make me give him his beer.

"Correction: I'm THE bitch. And your not getting your beer back. It's mine now. Go get another one." I told him. He just huffed and stomped to the cooler where the alcohol was being held.

The night went on. Everyone was drunk besides Val and Ashley. Even I was drunk. Though the boys were ten times more drunk then me.

"Come on Noelle, time for sleep." Val told me. I nodded and she helped me up the stairs to Matt's room.

Matt was already passed out on the bed. Val helped me change and onto the bed. She pulled the covers over me and Matt before saying goodnight and left. I rolled over and fell asleep quickly.

In the morning I woke up to yelling from downstairs. I groaned and got out of the bed. I noticed Matt wasn't there. I held my head and stumbled down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Shh. No need for yelling. Head hurt." I mumbled quietly to Matt and his mom. They apologized.

I grabbed a water from the fridge,some advil from the cabinet,then walked upstairs to Matt's room.

I stayed there for most of the day. I slept most off the time, but when I was awake I would draw random things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gonna post the next chapter tomorrow. That's a promise. So look out for it. And comment and subscribe Please.