Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

That Grin

"Come on tour with us." Jimmy said as he walked into my room. I was listening to music before he had come in.

I looked at him puzzled. "What?"

"Come on tour with us." He said again. "You can help Val with merch, and anything else we need help with. Please?" He sat on my bed and gave me a puppy-dog face.

I groaned. "Fine."

He grinned and grabbed me off my bed and squeezed me into a breath-taking hug.

"Jim...can't.....breath.." I managed to say.

He chuckled and let me go still grinning.

I looked at him through squinted eyes. "What are you up to mister?" I asked him. I knew that look of his. He had something up his sleeves.

He kept quiet and left my room smiling.

I glared. "Jimmy!" I yelled at him and followed him to downstairs.

I kept bugging him to tell me all day but he never budged. I was very frustrated. Ever since he came back he acted weirdly towards me. Not like he hates me weird. He always has to have physical interaction with me. No matter what kind, like holding my hand, or have his around me.

"You'll find out soon." Was all he told me. With that same grin that he had been wearing all day since I told him I was going on tour. Little did I know that soon wouldn't be for another month.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really really really short and I'm sorry for that. I have major writers block with this story. A lot has been happening. I recently lost my house to a fire and I've been trying to get back on my feet. I had re-inspired to write something for this story. Not sure when I will feel like writing again. But please Comment and Subscribe if you haven't already.