Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

You Are the Strangest Person I have Ever Met

Watching a sunset is probably the most calming thing ever. Watching all the colors in the sky, sitting on the grass with your little sister in silence. And it is until you're interrupted by loud morons.

I looked for the source of all the noise and you wanna know who I found? The one and only Avenged Sevenfold. I rolled my eyes and got up. Kimberly took this as a sign that it was time to go and she got up as well.

"Hey it's that girl who was talking to Val!" I heard some shout/slur. It was Brian. So they're drunk now. It was definitely time to go.

I took my sister hands and started walking towards my car. I got her in and was starting to get in myself when someone shouted my name. It was Jimmy, who didn't look too drunk. I stood there impatiently waiting for him to hurry the hell up.

"Hey,its Noelle right? Well everybody was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us. Your sister can too, although I wouldn't recommend it. Brian's kinda drunk right now. But still.." He kept on rambling and I had to put my hand over his mouth to get him to shut up.

"Can I at least take my sister home? I don't live to far from here, so I won't be that long." I didn't know why I was doing this but something was telling me to.

"Yeah that's fine. Me and the gang are gonna be over there. I guess I'll see you in a bit then." He waved and started running to where everybody else was.

I shook my head and got inside the car. I started it up and made my way to my house. I kept debating in my head whether or not I really wanted to go. It would be good to just hang out.

I pulled into the driveway and got my bag from the back, along with Kim's bag. I went to her side and opened the door so she could get out then I went to go open the house door. Dropping the bags by the door I went in search fro my Aunt to tell her I was going out. It was quite rare when I said I was going out, she usually asked me every single detail of what I was doing or where I was going. It got quite annoying at times.

"Hey Aunt Jen! I'm going out just so you know." I yelled into the hall then I shut the door to my room so I could get dressed. I changed and ran down the stairs. Once again to avoid my Aunt.

The drive to the park was filled with Pantera blasting through my speakers. I pulled in the same parking spot that I had before. I got out and went to where Jimmy told me he was going to be.

"Noelle! Over here!" A girl voice yelled. I turned and saw Val waving her hands like a lunatic.

I laughed before running over to her. She gave me a hug and said hello. I returned the hug and also said hello to her.

"Look at that fucking duck! It's a fucking Stallion duck!" Jimmy exclaimed pointing at a goose.

"He does know that's a goose right?" I asked Val taking a seat next to her on the grass.

"Probably not." She shrugged.

I looked over at Jimmy and he was still chasing the 'Stallion duck' as he put it. It was actually funny. People were staring at him like he was crazy. And hell he just might be.

Jimmy walked back over to where everybody was since all the ducks had gone away. Everybody had a beer but me and Val. Me because I didn't drink and Val because she had to stay sober and take care of the guys.

Matt turned to me. "So Val said you live here all your life. How come I don't recognize you?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I guess I'm good at staying In the Background." He nodded his head.

"And then she was like 'Oh my god! Do you how much these shoes were?! You're fucking crazy! Why don't you go to a psycho house'" Jimmy said and everything got quite.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked him slightly amused

"Oh, well the other I was running away from something that I can't remember now, but anyway as I was saying, I was running away from something and I bump into this blond bitch. Apparently I stepped on her 'expensive designer shoes'. So she basically bitched at me till I walked away. But I could still hear her yelling at me."Jimmy said then put on a thinking face on.

"You are the most strangest person I have ever met." I said shaking my head as he smiled like it was a compliment. Although I wasn't to sure it was even though I said it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote a new song and I'm in a good mode so I thought I would update.And plus it's Friday and I have nothing to do right now.

P.S-If you want to check out the song I put it up as a poem.It's the lyric and tomorrow I'm gonna work with my friend to finish it.