Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

New People

I like sleep. Sleep is good. That's why I hate school. I always have to get up early just to more of my brain cells die away from boredom. Raising my hand I searched my side table for my stupid and annoying alarm clock. Once I did I sat up pushing my hair out of my face.

Sighing, I got up and went out my bedroom door. Walking as if I was a zombie, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. There I found my overly happy aunt Jenny.

She turned around and smiled at me. "Did you sleep well?" No, I said mentally but I couldn't seem to say out loud. When I did it didn't seem comprehending to even me. She shook her head and turned back to the stove to finish making her always amazing food.

"You never did tell me about those boys you hang out with." She said casually after a few minutes went by. I tensed and suppressed a groan.

“I never did because you always assume stuff." I mumbled putting my head back on the table. She dropped the subject but I knew sooner or later she would bring it up again.

“So, you’re going to be graduating soon. How does it feel? Also, your birthday is coming up to. What do you want to do?” I shrugged. Sure I was excited to finally be done with school, but it was after that I wasn’t too thrilled about. I have no plans of my future what-so-ever. As for my birthday…Let’s just say I wish nobody knew.

"I don't want to do anything for my birthday. And you know I'm happy that school is ending so I won't have to wake up so early." I hated getting up early. I'm more of a night person.

“You know your parents used to be big morning people and you can barely get out of bed at 9.”Jenny set a plate of food in front of me along with some coffee. Whoever invented coffee finally did something right for once.

After I finished my food I made my way back to my room feeling more energized then I was before. Going straight to the bathroom I quickly took a shower. Putting my outfit on I went to Kim’s room.

I knocked her door and called to her “Kim, are you almost ready? It’s time to leave.” The door opened and there stood Kim with her book bag on her shoulders. I moved out of the way so that we could both walk downstairs.

I waved to Kim as she went inside her school. Once I knew that she was inside I started going in the direction of Huntington High.

“Yo! Noelle! There’s someone I want you to meet.” Brian called from across the lot. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and walked over to them. I sat next to Val on the bench.

“Who is it you want me to meet?” I asked taking out my math book so I could finish the homework from yesterday.

“My girlfriend Ashley” I smiled at Ashley but laughed as I noticed we were wearing similar outfits. She seemed to notice and began laughing too. Everyone was staring at us like we were mental but soon they joined in laughing as the realized why we were laughing.

I stuck out my hand for her to shake and introduced myself. “The name’s Noelle It’s very nice to know Brian wasn’t lying when he said he had a girlfriend.” She shook my hand. I could tell that in this very moment that we would be very good friends.

Sitting back in my spot on the bench and taking my math book I began my math homework. I jumped as I felt something vibrating in my back pocket. Relaxing, I stood up quickly to retrieve my ancient looking phone. On the screen it said that I had gotten a text from Aunt Jenna. Opening the message I waited for it to load.

'I’m coming to get you early from school today. Your cousins from Germany are on their flight here and I need you to be there'

I replied with an ‘Okay’ and shut my phone, packing up my stuff to go to class.

Soon enough I was being called down to the office. Not before being teased by Val that I was in trouble. Even after I told her my Aunt was picking me up she still teased me. Walking through the now empty hallway I spotted Jenny sitting in one of the chairs outside of the office. She looked up and smiled before waving.

“Alright, since you have your car you can just follow me to the airport. That way everybody will be more comfortable and not be squished. “I nodded and followed her to the parking lot. Throwing my bag into the back I started my car and we exited the lot, making our way to the airport.

When we got to the airport it wasn’t hard looking for my cousins. Since one of them had bright blue hair.

Running full speed I went to hug them. Their stuff fell out of their hands shocked but they still hugged back. “Zoey, Ellie! I missed you to no end.” I greeted them.

“We’ve missed you too! I can’t believe mom is letting us live here with you!” Ellie exclaimed, blue hair flying everywhere as she jumped up and down.

“Sorry about her being hyper. Somebody gave her candy on the plane ride.” Zoey, the older one, apologized.

“No worries. I have a friend who’s like that all the time.” It was true. Jimmy was just as bad, worse when he actually is given sugar,

Aunt Jenny led everyone out of the airport and to the two cars. Zoey was riding with me while Ellie was going with Jenny. Zoe and I were talking about everything and nothing the whole car ride home.

I pulled into the drive way. I helped them bring their luggage inside and upstairs to the guest room they would be sharing. After unpacking everyone decided to watch a movie to pass the time. I told them they would be able to meet the gang soon when they came over after they get out of school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so here's another update. I would like to than -CallusedSilk- for helping me improve my writing so I could make this story better. Onto other news,check out the characters page.It has been updated. And I hope to have another chapter up next weekend.