Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

Brother From Another Mother

I guess I had fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes the t.v was off and I was the only one in the living room. I yawned and stretched before sluggishly getting up from the couch. I heard voices coming from the kitchen and figured that was were everyone was. I rubbed my eyes and yawned once again. I opened my eyes and found all eyes on me. I took notice that the boys were here.

"Have a nice nap?" Brian teased and I flipped him off. I squished through everyone to get to the fridge.

"I was tired. And I wasn't about to waste my time staying up waiting for you guys." I rolled my eyes at them as they put their hands over their hearts gaping faking hurt.

"Well you're awake now and I'm bored. Let's go to the park!" Jimmy exclaimed jumping up from his seat. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. I looked back and saw everyone following, some were laughing.

Soon Jimmy let go of me and we were all talking and laughing at the park. I watched as Jimmy terrorized the little kids that were there. I looked over at the others. Matt had gotten up and was starting to make his way over to me.

I looked up to him as he sat down next to me. "Yes?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

He looked over at Jimmy like I was doing just a little bit ago. "Do you like Jimmy?" He didn't waste any time getting to his point. I sat there looking at Matt shocked.

I stuttered with my answer before just closing my mouth. I began to ponder if I really did like Jimmy. I then remembered the feeling I had the other night when I dropped him off. I hadn't been thinking about it but know I did.

"So you do?" I looked down. I guess I did like Jimmy. "I'm not mad or anything. I just like to know things. He likes you two, but he plays it off because he doesn't know if you do." I stared at Jimmy again. Did he really like me? I must be blind to not notice it. I turned back to Matt/

"I guess I do like him. But I don't know what to do In these situations. What do I do?" I was hoping that Matt would be able to help. He smiled.

"I'll help you. You two would make a good couple." He hugged me. I was grateful that he would help me. We both pulled away. We started talking about ourselves.

It was nighttime and everyone was starting to get tired. Jimmy was the only one who was still hyper.I laid my head on Matt's shoulder. We were all siting by the trees on the ground. Ellie was asleep on Johnny's lap and Zoey also asleep but was next to Zacky.

I looked up at Matt. "I now declare you my brother from another mother." I said sleepily. He chuckled and I put my head on his chest again.

"You guys are lame! It's not even midnight yet and you guys want to go to sleep already?!" Jimmy whined. A round of grumbles was his answer. He sighed heavily before plopping on the ground next to me. He moved his head so that it was on my lap. I started to run my hands through his hair. He seemed to like it because he was smiling.

I was awoken by movement. I opened my eyes quickly in alarm. "It's alright. I'm just taking you to your room. Just go back to sleep." Matt said and I obeyed his words and I closed my eyes before going back to sleep.

I felt myself being put onto a bed and blankets being put over me.I snuggled into my pillow. The bed moved and I felt a body next to me but I didn't care,seeing as I was almost asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know but I didn't have a lot of tine. I haven't updated in a while but i've been busy. I hope you like it. Comment and Subscribe! :)