Frozen Kiss

Nightmares

~ A dark shadow forces me to my knees; I stare up at the dark figure… even with no face I knew who it was.
“Do it!” He commanded. I stare at him… at ‘it’. Tears flood from my eyes, then; the sudden burning across my face… ~

I woke up with a jolt, my hand held up to my tear stained face. Another nightmare. Another sleepless night. I get up and walk down the hall to my brothers’ bedroom. I knock at the door, surprisingly he was awake.
“Come in Zanth…” he said softly. He was sitting up in his bed; he knew why I was here. He pulled the covers off and gestured me to the bed.
“You can sleep here with me tonight okay.” He said wearily. I got into the warm bed and he turned over and fell back to sleep. My brother was always like this; he knew when I was having a nightmare… I cry and talk in my sleep. After our parents died, he is all I have left.
“Tyde…” I whispered.
“Yeah Zanth?” he yawned.
“Do I have to go to school tomorrow?” I asked wearily.
“Yes Zanth, I know it’s a new school and all but school is a must. Give it a chance please.” Tyde yawned and I knew that he instantly fell asleep. Looking at his alarm clock, it was 4am. It was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the first chapter, I know it's short but tell me what you think, should I continue it or forget about it? Comments would much be appreciated. (: