Frozen Kiss

Thank-You

~Zanthia’s POV~

How could this happen! Not again! I feel so dirty, so awful. Why me! I can’t do this again!

“HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?” I scream.

Tyde embraced me in a hug.

“Dad found you…” whispered Tyde.

What!? How? Why? The sicko! The demented bastard. Stalking me all these years.

“I want him dead…” I sob into Tyde’s chest. “Where’s Shaun, Bradie and Andy? I want to see them.”

Tyde let me go gently and went out of the room. Then in came Andy. His face is stained, with guilt and tears. He walks over to me and hugs me. He’s shaking.

“I’m sorry…” he sobs a whisper.

I hold him tighter.

“It’s not your fault.” I whisper. I can’t stop the tears from running down my cheeks, my eyes sting.

"Tyde where did they take Dad?" I ask suddenly.

Tyde gave me a quizzical look and replied slowly.

"The police took him away. He can't hurt us anymore. Especially you." Tyde whispered.

I nod expressionless. I can't believe it happened again. I bury my head in Andy's chest as he sits beside me. I hear him whisper 'sorry' over and over again. This can't be happening.

~Andy's POV~

I'm sitting with Zanthia in the hospital. I have no idea what's going on anymore. This is just too awful for it to be a real experience.

"Where's Shaun and Bradie?" Zanthia asks quietly.

"Home, they left a while ago after they got checked out by the doctors and nurses." I reply cautiously.

Zanthia nods and falls asleep buried in my chest. Her bruises. They're everywhere. Tyde looks at me with a smile. I can't help but give a slight smile back.

"Tyde..." I whisper while I put Zanthia back resting on her pillow.

"Yeah?" Tyde raises his eyebrows.

"I'm so sorry. About this, everything." The guilt just wouldn't stop rushing through my body. Before I knew it I was tearing up again. Then the unexpected happened. Tyde hugged me. Then whispered something very quietly to me.

"It's not your fault. She loves you and you loved her so much as to stop the monster that has been torturing her for all these years. If it weren't for you, Shaun and Bradie, she could have been dead. You're like family, Andy. Thank-You."
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG. So Sorry guys! VCE's been a real bitch to get through. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Kenneeh! (: x Comment etc :P