Frozen Kiss

Just a little bit lovestruck aiee, Andy?

~ Andy’s POV ~

Once Bradie and I got home I went straight up to my room and collapsed onto my bed. With my stupid looking grin still stamped onto my face. There was a smothered vibration coming from my pocket.

-Hey, it’s Zanth (: -

It was a text from Zanthia. My face started to hurt from this permanent stupid looking grin..

-Hey (: What’re you doing? –

I replied, and we texted for ages. There was a small knocking at my door.
“Come in.” I said cheerfully. It was Bradie.
“Mum says we need to start either doing homework or get sleeping.”
“Bradie, she texted me!” I grinned; it was really hurting now.
“Haha, just a little bit lovestruck aiee, Andy? Night bro.” laughed Bradie closing the door as he left.

I got into bed and said goodnight to Zanthia. I can’t wait to see her pretty face tomorrow.

~ Zanthia’s POV ~

~ “Get down!” the dark figure bellowed. I shook my head. He pushed me up against the wall and hit me. Tears were streaming, he ripped me forward ~

I woke up screaming. Tears flowing rapidly. I tried to catch my breath but the tears wouldn’t let me. Tyde burst into my room, and ran to comfort me. I cried into my brothers’ chest. He’s the only one that knows, the only one that understands.

“It’s okay, it’s okay!” he said embracing me. I cried and cried until I fell back asleep.
My alarm went off. Was it 7:30 already? I grumbled and walked into my bathroom to begin my morning routine. When I went downstairs, Tyde was looking tired as hell.

“Morning.” He said making a big pot of coffee. I must have kept him up.
“I’m sorry Tyde. I really am. I didn’t mean to keep you up.” I said grabbing some of the already made toast. He looked up at me and smiled tiredly.
“It’s okay. Now you go and have a good day with your new friends. I have to get to work. I’ll be late home. There is pasta from last night in the fridge.” He said as I left the house. When I got to school I was greeted by, Andy, Bradie and Shaun’s happy faces. Life is beginning to become half decent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter already!? :O haha I'm on a roll.. and I'm at school -__-