Status: Hiatus - Need to get my head around some new ideas Sorry :/ <3

Whispers in the Dark

Chapter Four.

Doing drugs is never a good idea, everyone knows that. It’s an obvious thing that’s ingrained in our minds from a very young age. We know we shouldn’t take them, shouldn’t have anything to do with them, but sometimes they’re just too enticing to resist.

The party was boring. I knew it was going to be before I came, but I went anyway. Because what else is there to do on a Friday night?
Someone, a person I don’t think I’ve ever met before, handed me a joint and a beer before wandering off. I smiled and rolled the thin joint that could give me instant happiness between my thumb and forefinger. Lighting up with my cheap, gas station lighter and inhaling brought me instant relief. The drugs mellowed me and when I added the beer it felt as if nothing could hurt me.

* * *


I was well and truly buzzed, sitting on the ground near a set of stairs when a handsome guy sat down beside me. His long brown hair hung messily around his face and he smiled somewhat drunkenly at me.
“Hey handsome,” He whispered seductively in my ear. “What’s a pretty thing like you doing out here away from the party?”
My cheeks felt hot and I knew I was blushing, “Oh…uhm…I’m just chilling.” The alcohol and drugs were affecting my speech and I could barely force the words out from between my rubbery lips. “Why’re you out here?”
Through my drug induced haze I could see him smile sadly, “My girlfriend just freaked out at me for trying to kiss her in front of her friends. She said some shit about me being a bad kisser,” He rested his head in his hands looking despondent.
I took a swig out of what was probably my sixth or seventh beer of the night, which was a hell of a lot for a lightweight like me, “Maybe all you need is some practice dude.”
The stranger lifted his head up, “Huh?”
“Well,” I said, moving my arms around wildly, spilling my drink all over my ripped blue jeans, but I barely even noticed. “She says you’re a bad kisser so maybe you need practice.”
Before I could register what was happening there was a pair of lips on my own. Instinctively I kissed back, even letting his tongue enter my mouth, the muscle massaging against my own. Somewhere, in the back of my drunken mind, warning bells were ringing, reminding me that this random guy was cheating on his girlfriend. But, in the state I was in, this seemed unimportant, all that mattered was the sensation of his lips on mine and the feeling of being wanted. Everyone likes to feel wanted.
He pulled away and I whimpered pitifully at the loss of contact.
“Would you say I’m a bad kisser?” He asked so softly I could scarcely hear him over the thumping sounds of techno music coming from the living room.
I shook my head and he nibbled on my earlobe, “N-no.”
“Good,” He grinned wolfishly for a moment or two before his lips were suddenly on top of mine again and his hands were wandering all over my body.
I moaned whorishly as he let his hands travel further south.
“Y’know,” He murmured against my lips. “My girlfriend also said I’m a bad lay.”

Suddenly, I was leaning against a wall, the strange guy’s lips on mine as he shut the door behind him. Even through my drunken haze I could tell what was going to happen. I tried to push him away from me but he was stronger than I had anticipated. He shoved me hard against the wall and I groaned in pain.
“C’mon baby, you know you want this.”
His voice was rough and laced with lust and I was scared.
“Please,” I whined pitifully. “Please don’t!”
He laughed but didn’t respond in any other way to my pleas. His fingers were at the button of my jeans and he quickly undid it and pulled them down, taking my boxers with them. I felt tears prick at the back of my eyes and I shut them to try and ignore what was happening to me.
I was pushed to the floor, lying on my front. I heard the unzipping of pants and the sound of material hitting the ground. My eyes clenched shut and I screamed in agony as I felt him enter me.
“God, you’re so tight,” He moaned in pleasure and continued to thrust in and out of me.
The pain was unbearable and I sobbed, praying that it would be over soon. I kept my eyes shut and wished I was far, far away.
“Ugh! I’m so close!”
The guy, whose name I had still not learned, moaned out once more before releasing himself within me. He climbed off of me and I heard him collapse on the bed. I wanted to run away but I couldn’t move. It hurt so much.

* * *


My back ached, my head ached and most of all, my ass ached. The floor was cold and hard underneath my aching body and I willed myself to get up. The cold air hit my naked lower half and I shivered involuntary, making my body hurt more.
Snores could be heard from the bed against the far wall and in the dim light I could make out the guy who had taken my innocence. My stomach heaved and I swallowed down the bile that rose to my throat.
I quickly found my clothes and threw them on as fast as possible, all the while trying to ignore the burning pain in my rear. There were bruises all along my ribs and hips and I knew that more were going to appear throughout the day. I couldn’t go home to Marc like this.
I fumbled with my pocket until I located my phone. Stumbling out of the bedroom as I dialled I took a deep, calming breath.
“Hullo?” A sleepy voice answered on the third ring.
“Mikey? I need your help.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoop update!
I'm getting back into this story and I have tonnes planned for you. my lovelies.

Thank you to IsayHi and simonedelight for their lovely comments.
I'd appreciate it if a couple more people commented this time. I'm not gonna stop posting if they don't but I'd like to hear from a few more people, just to know what they think of the story so far :)
Thanks guys.

Comment&Subscribe <3