‹ Prequel: Won't Turn Out Right
Status: Finished! Thanks for reading!

Les Oiseaux de Mauvaise Augure

I stood awkwardly in the corner of the room watching everyone talk. I gulped and started forwards. I tried to scope out an empty seat in the circle, trying to find the one with my name on it. I soon found it out and sat down. I was next to a handsome man with pale skin, hazel eyes, and deep, black hair. When I looked at him, an image of a crow flashed through my mind. A black, elegant crow with glossy black eyes. He smiled at me, and I smiled back quickly. I let the image slip away.

There was a lot of commotion as the group therapist tried to get everyone to stop talking and sit in their assigned seats. The man leaned down to me.

"Bunch of crazies, huh?" I laughed quietly.

"Yeah." His eyes were deep and strong. He held my eye contact.

"What're you in for?" I bit my lip nervously, trying not to look away from him.

"I'm afraid of the dark. You?" He smirked

"Needles." He shuddered comically and I laughed again finally blinking and brushing a piece of hair from my face. "Hi," he said, sticking out his hand. "My name's Gerard." I placed my hand in his. His hands were cold and I fought back a shiver. The crow appeared in my vision again, and I blinked it away.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Anna." His smirk turned into a smile. His lip was crooked.

"It's a pleasure." I shuddered.

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or My Chemical Romance. This story is not real. These men are not serial killers or kidnappers or rapists. They are lovely people. I own the plot and any of my fictional characters. Please do not steal. Or else Gerard will come to your house and suck your blood.... You probably wish for that every night before you fall asleep, don't you? We have that in common. And, PS, even though Jimmy technically died in this story, I'll still be using him as a character. So, I do not mean any disrespect to him in anyway. foREVer

Rated R for lots of swearing, adult situations, and probably some sexual content. Have fun.

"Les Oiseaux De Mauvaise Augure" pretty much means "The Birds Of Bad Omens". I'm sure some of you were wondering. Why didn't I just say it in English? Because your dad's an alcoholic. That's why.