‹ Prequel: Won't Turn Out Right
Status: Finished! Thanks for reading!

Les Oiseaux de Mauvaise Augure

Prologue

I sighed.

"Okay."

I took my keys out of the ignition and put them in my lap. I... I was having second thoughts.

"Come on, you can do this."

I licked my dry lips, taking in a deep breath. I grabbed my purse quickly and darted out of my car before I had the chance to change my mind. I walked through the parking lot, not having enough strength to look up at the gray building in front of me.

Therapy. Disgusting, right?

-*-

I sat down next to a pale man with hazel eyes and deep black hair. He smiled at me, and I smiled back quickly.

There was a lot of commotion as the group therapist tried to get everyone to stop talking and sit in their assigned seats. The man leaned down to me.

"Bunch of crazies, huh?" I laughed quietly.

"Yeah."

"What're you in for?" I bit my lip nervously.

"I'm afraid of the dark. You?"

"Needles." He shuddered comically and I laughed again. "Hi," he said, sticking out his hand. "My name's Gerard." I placed my hand in his.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Anna."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi duckies! Thanks for checking out the sequel! This is just a teeny tiny snippet of the new story, so have some patience. Good things come to those who wait.

Yes, I am introducing My Chemical Romance to the story. Don't like it? PLEASE TELL ME! I want to know if my whole audience doesn't like it. Seriously. I don't want to write about shit you don't want to read. I'm willing to change it. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!!

Thank you.