‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

A Long Road Ahead

Image

Weeks had passed since the slumber party at Bam's castle, maybe amost two months.

Bam was under extreme stress, which, he had to hide from Cheyenne. Within a few weeks, he would be finding out if Missy's baby was his or some other man's. He had thought about telling Cheyenne, but everytime he sat down to think of what to say, he feared that Cheyenne would be furious with him. One, for hiding it from him; and two, the fact that he might actually be a father to a child other than hers. She had told him how she wanted to have kids someday, but he didn't believe she would be OK with raising Missy's child.

The two of them had their own little pregnancy scare when Cheyenne's period came a week and a half late. After that, Cheyenne went on the pill so they wouldn't have to worry as much.

Cheyenne had finally gotten into her photography career and had started taking pictures at weddings and other big events. Bam had also convinced her to try modeling, but she hadn't gotten any offers within the week Bam's manager looked around for her.

Cheyenne had also found Raab's new number through his manager, and convinced him to stop by in a few days to catch up with Bam, and so they could make up. Bam didn't know about it yet, but the other guys did. Dunn and Dico were more than excited to see him and rekindle the briges all of them burned after the fight between Bam and him.

Jake had disappeared after the night he showed up at the engagement party, and Chey hadn't heard from him at all. Missy still pushed to meet with Bam and discuss what they would do if the baby was his. She suggested getting back together, but Bam refused, even if Cheyenne left him, he wouldn't go back to the hell he finally escaped.

The Jackass guys were flying to Hawaii for vacation before they really got into filming Jackass 3. Bam was of course going, and Cheyenne too. Phil and April were also going. Chey hoped that maybe the pranks would ease up when they weren't filming, seeing as how she had become the number one target for pranks. They also insisted that she should try stunts, which was yet to occur.

Cheyenne and Bam had already met with 5 wedding planners, but none of them seemed to understand their different wants, or no one seemed to appeal to both their tastes. Cheyenne was starting to worry that they wouldn't find someone in time, and planning a whole wedding for the first time would prove too stressful for her. Especially her own wedding.

Neither of them experienced cold feet yet. Bam was more than excited and ready than ever to remarry, and this time he knew it was the woman he would truely spend the rest of his life with. Cheyenne worried there would be complications with planning, since both were stubborn and Bam could never sit still, but she was excited to marry someone who she loved so much. The shortness of their relationship as a couple didn't seem to bother them however.

It was already September, and they were hoping to have a wedding on Valentine's Day in the upcoming February. At first it bothered Cheyenne that it was so close to his and Missy's wedding anniversary, and she had wanted to have the wedding sooner, but she agreed with Bam after some convincing.

Both of them were packed and ready for Cheyenne. She was planning to bring her laptop on the long plane ride to search for a suitable wedding planner, and also maybe browse colors, venues, and dresses.

Angie and Chey had become bestfriends over the past weeks and Angie was right there to help plan as much as she could. However, Mollie still remained Cheyenne's bridesmaid. Bam couldn't decide who to have as a bestman. His brother had already been the bestman at one wedding, and Jess hadn't even gotten the chance to meet Cheyenne yet. He had been on tour the past few months, but would be coming home shortly to see his wife Kelly, and his kids.

The TV show had also taken off like a shot. Only 3 episodes had aired, all of which were from the engagement party. The first episode introduced Cheyenne, told some backgroung information on her, exclaimed how the two met, and also the beginning of their party. The second was all of the interviews from friends and families taken from that night. And lastly, the third episode aired footage of the boys goofing off, messing with Vito, and causing trouble as always. The camera crew was never far behind them, but with all they got from the party, the had time to put together other episodes.

Bam and Cheyenne were well on their way to planning, but each had their own secret worries of what would get in the way of a happy engagement.

Bam worried about Missy.
Cheyenne worried about Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the first to Ready When You Are! Hope you enjoy! ♥ Tell me what you think and be sure to vote for the dress, boquet, and colors!