‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Lonely

Image

Cheyenne giggled and she pushed her hair behind her ear, looking at him.

"You look....damn." Bam bit his lip and looked her up and down.

"Thank you." She said nervously.

"This is all for me?" He asked.

"No it's for Novak, yes it's for you." She laughed and crawled up the bed to him.

Bam smiled and kissed her, pulling her into his lap. "Is this new?"

She nodded and looked down. "I hope you like it."

"Like is an understatement." He laughed and looked her her.

Cheyenne smiled and looked back at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Has something been bothering you?" She whispered and rested her head on her arm/his shoulder.

"Why do you ask?" He frowned and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You seem distant lately...did I do something?"

"No, not at all. Don't worry Chey, it's nothing."

Chey nodded cautiously and kissed at his neck. "Thank you for taking me here." She sighed deeply. "It's amazing."

"Of course, I wanted you here with me." He kissed the top of her head.

Chey looked up at him. "Well, tonight is up to you."

"And I have a great idea." He smirked.

-

In the morning, Cheyenne woke up alone. Bam had already gone off to do God knows what with the other boys. She sighed, hoping that he would have at least woken her up to say goodbye. She got up and cleaned up the articles of clothing there were thrown throughout the room late the night before. She got into the shower and washed her hair and body, nothing special, she just wanted to refresh herself before going out.

When she was done she wrapped herself in a towel and walked up to the suite's door. Someone had been knocking.

"Hello?" She asked before opening the door.

"Hey Chey! It's Angie, I was actually wondering if you wanted to go grab some lunch and go shopping and all that good stuff today since the boys are already out."

"Sure, I'd love to, let me just get dressed!"

"Sure, I'll be right next door."

Cheyenne returned to the bedroom and pulled on a bikini incase they went swimming. She decided to pull on shorts over it and a pretty lacey shirt that April had bought her a while ago. She pulled on flipflops, grabbed her shoulder bag and phone and left the room, making her way over to Angie's suite.

"Ready?" She smiled.

"When you are!" Chey noded and walked beside Angie to the elevator.

"I was hoping we could try out The Hukilau Cafe. It's on this island and it's by the water but its about a half hour drive. I rented a Jeep for us though!"

"Anything sounds good right now." Chey laughed.

"Good." She smiled. "And it's supposed to be right near a bunch of shops so it'll be great for shopping."

Cheyenne nodded and followed along with Angie, getting into the Jeep. When the two of them first met, Chey didn't think anything of their friendship. She figured that they would just be living in the same house, nothing more. But they actually had a lot in common and Angie was a great person to be around. Once they actually started talking, the two of them found that they clicked.

They spent the next 30 minutes driving around Hawaii in search of the resturant. When they actually came across it they sat down and were able to enjoy some time away from the crazy Jackass vacation.

"How do you like Hawaii?" She asked, noting that she had been there before.

"It's amazing. I never thought I'd see it in person but it's gorgeous." She nodded.

"Ryan and I came a few years back and it was so nice. There's so much to do here."

"I'm hoping we can find a place for Friday that will actually put up with their antics."

"I'm sure we can find somewhere." Angie reasurred. "We could probably look around for that today too, if you want."

"Sure." Cheyenne nodded. "We have the whole day so why not?"

Angie smiled and took a picture of Chey with her camera. Angie was just like Cheyenne in the way that they took pictures to capture memories. Chey brought a small handheld for her day with Angie, but the expensive cameras she brought to use were back in the hotel room.

When their lunch was over they drove into town and found a place to park where they would find later. They walked down several streets and entered several shops, buying things here and there. Both of them bought Hawaiian dresses and several other little Hawaiian things like clothes, jewelry, and gifts for family at home.

"It's so good to have a girl here." Angie laughed. "I always hated going along with Ryan and ending up alone at the hotel.

Cheyenne nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but it's nice to be supportive of what they do too."

"Well yeah, of course, it just gets lonely."

"That's one thing I'm not looking forward to." Chey sighed.