‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

I Believed

Image

Cheyenne and Angie spent the whole day out and about all over the island. They had found a small reef like area where they paid to swim with the fish and go through the waterfalls. It was great going out with a girl for the first time in months. Chey had been so busy and all over that she hadn't had the time to meet up with Mollie, her best friend. Chey was afraid that maybe Mollie was mad at her for their quiet friendship.

When Cheyenne got back to the hotel room it was already dark outside. The room looked like Bam had been there, items were moved around, but once again he was no where to be found. Yet, she heard his phone ringing and followed the sound.

She found his phone on the night stand and picked it up. Her heart sank when she read who was calling. "Missy?" She murmured. "Why is Missy calling?"

Cheyenne frowned and put Bam's phone down when it stopped ringing, and turned around to walk out to the living area. When she turned, the phone started ringing again and Cheyenne faced the phone again in frustration. Cheyenne grabbed it and saw that it was Missy again.

"What do you want?" Cheyenne answered.

"Bam?" Missy asked.

"No, this is Cheyenne. Why are you calling Bam?"

"Is Bam there?"

"No, he's not. Now answer me. Why are you calling Bam?" Cheyenne's heart was pounding in her chest.

"I need to talk to him."

"What is so important? You two aren't even together, I'm his fiance, not you."

"If you're his fiance, then you ask him. Tell him I need to talk to him immediately." She said, and with that she simply hung up.

Cheyenne clentched her fists and slammed Bam's phone down on the night stand. What was he hiding from her? Let alone, how had she been so stupid to believe she was his only love interest? How could she have fallen for another man's lies.

"I can't believe I listened to him when he said he wanted nothing to do with Missy. I believe it..." She cried and rubbed her eyes. "How could he?"

She sat on the bed and burried her head in her hands. All she could do was cry. She trusted Bam, she fell in love with, showed him to her family like he was some God that saved her from Jake, she gave herself to him selflessly and believed that he had done the same to her. Now all she could believe was that Bam had played his game on her like he had probably done with dozens of women.

Cheyenne grabbed her suitcase and threw herself down to her knees infront of it. She unzippered it and began going through everything she had taken out and started packing. When she had everything together she grabbed her phone, placing her bags near the door and left the room. Cheyenne returned to the beach where she had been by herslef the night before to think. She knew something had been wrong with Bam, she just couldn't seem to believe that it was Missy all along.