‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

No Answer

Image

Bam returned to the room around 10 and turned the lights on. The first thing he noticed were Cheyenne's bags by the door. His heart seemed to explode in his chest. He practically ran through the suite, searching for Chey. When he didn't find her, he went to the bedroom to grab his phone.

Bam noticed that there was a missed call from Missy and he looked through the logs. Missy had called twice. If there was only one missed call, that meant Cheyenne answered the other one.

"Shit." He rubbed his head and sat on the bed. "Fuck." He ran the same head through his hair.

Bam started calling Cheyenne's phone. No answer every single time. "God dammit." He kept trying to call.

He left the room. "YO, GUYS." He yelled, hitting on Johnny's door and walked into Dunn's room. He was almost crying and scared and he couldn't think straight. He was about to watch the most important person in his life walk out on him.

"Bam, what's wrong?" Angie asked, she was making dinner in the small suite kitchen. Dunn got up and walked up to Bam.

"Dude, what happened?" Dunn asked, looking at Bam.

"Have you seen Cheyenne, either of you?" Angie and Dunn both could tell that Bam was panicing.

"I spent the whole day with her, we got back like an hour ago, why?" Angie frowned.

"Have you seen her since?"

"No, she went into your room. Bam, what happened?"

"She packed her bags, they're in the room but she's gone, she won't pick up her phone."

"Everything was fine ea-"

"Well she's gone now! She fucking talked to Missy and the bitch probably lied to her." Bam was trying to call her phone again.

"What happened?" Johnny asked, walking into the room. "Bam?"

Dunn gave Johnny a look to stop talking.

"I need to go find her." Bam got up, stumbling out of the room.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Johnny asked once Bam was out of hearing range.

"Cheyenne's leaving him and he can't find her."

"Seriously?"

"He said her bags are packed and by the door." Angie whispered and texted Cheyenne's phone.

Bam went down to the lobby and checked everywhere: the bar, the restaurant, the pools, and he even asked the person at the front desk if she as asked for a cab, or anything to help her get home. Nothing.

Bam walked out to the beach, trying to call her again. And once again there was no answer.

-

Cheyenne looked at her phone, watching as Bam called her again. She turned her phone off and laid back in the sand. She couldn't stop crying, her heart hurt so bad. She could not believe this was happening to her.

-

Bam searched for two hours all over the hotel grounds for Cheyenne. He finally retreated to their suite, glad to find her bags were still there. If they were still in the hotel, she hadn't left yet. Bam sat on the floor next to the door and waited.

Cheyenne returned back at one in the morning, praying Bam was gone or asleep so she could quietly leave. When she opened the door, she came face to face with Bam.

"Cheyenne..." He stood up and looked at her.