‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Vera's Dresses

Image

"Bam, sweetie, you need to wake up." Cheyenne rubbed Bam's arm gently and sighed.

His manager had called Chey about the photo shoot and said he'd be at the hotel in an hour to get them.

"Why?" He moaned.

"Because my photo shoot is soon, Aaron is coming to get us so we need to get ready."

"Fine." He sighed and sat up. "Kiss?" He asked, half asleep.

Cheyenne smiled weakly and shook her head. "I have to get ready." And with that she left for the bathroom where she had locked herself the night before.

Bam frowned and looked at his phone. It was already 10 in the morning and he had quite a few texts from the Jackass crew asking if he, and Chey, were OK. He answered a few and waited patiently for his fiance.

"Let's go..." Cheyenne returned to the bedroom in simple shorts and a camisole.

"Mhm." He nodded and got off the bed.

Cheyenne led the way down to the lobby where Bam's manager, Aaron, had been waiting patiently for the two of them.

"Cheyenne you look...lovely, are you excited?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you." She smiled and Bam helped her into the Hummer.

"I'll give you the short rundown." Aaron started. "When we get there, you'll meet the photographer and designer as well as the magazine editor who will interview you after the shoot. After they'll take you through hair and makeup and then they'll show you what you're wearing and when as well as where. There are four locations, only one is inside, but they're all in the same resort."

Cheyenne nodded. "Thank you for doing all of this."

"Don't thank me, the magazine came to me."

"Because you're fuckin' gorgeous." Bam smiled.

Cheyenne smiled back and looked out the window. Aaron pulled into a huge hotel resort, much like the one they were staying at, that was very secluded and private and most certainly very new looking.

"Wow." Cheyenne breathed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry." Bam patted her knee.

When Aaron parked they all got out, and this time, Aaron led the way inside. they were led out to a smaller lounge area that had love seats and the such laid out. It was open and bright, no doors or walls, it was all open to a path to the sandy beach that wasn't far off in the distance. Few lights needed to be set up because of all of the natural sunlight. Thankfully, it was a cooler day compared to the normal hotter-than-hell days Hawaii has experienced.

"This must be Cheyenne." A younger gentleman walked up to them.

"Yes." She smiled nervously.

"I'm the photographer, Eric." He smiled and shook all of their hands. "Are you excited?"

Cheyenne nodded. "It's my first time."

"That's always exciting." He nodded. "It's a pleasure to finally meet the Margeras."

Bam tried his best to behave as he and Aaron sat aside, away from all of the commotion. Cheyenne met the designer, Vera, and the magazine editor, Jennifer, then was brought to hair and makeup to get ready.

"First off, I have two dresses for inside." The designer began. "So I want more of a natural look for this first gown."

Vera held up a very lacey gown first. "It's a wedding gown but it's one of my favorites and it could easily be passed as an evening gown. It's not for your spread, this one...it's actually for my catalog."

Cheyenne smiled. "It's so lovely."

"Thank you!" Her eyes lit up. "I heard Bam and yourself are engaged to get married. Have you shopped for dresses yet?"

"No, I haven't found the time to yet." She sighed. "We're always all over the road, but when he goes to film I think I'm going to stay behind and plan some of this wedding beast."

Vera laughed and smiled. "I would love to have you try some of my wedding dresses! I can bring them to Pennsylvania if you are interested."

"I think I'd love that, thank you." Chey smiled back and sat in the make up chair.

The few women that accompanied them in the room followed all of Vera's instructions and commands until she was please, then Chey was helped into the tightly fitted gown.

"After these two gowns inside, I have one for outside on the beach and then we have the bathing suits." Vera declared.

"This is very beautiful." Cheyenne complimented her work.

"Why thank you!" She smiled proudly. "It looks beautiful on you."

Cheyenne smiled and looked in the mirror. The gown exposed most of her back, and showed the right amount of her cleavage to make her features stunning. The dress was ivory and fully detailed with precise lace and pearl handy work and design. Chey could tell a lot of effort was poured into the detail and the little train. Although it didn't look to much like a formal wedding gown, it could definetly pass as the sort like Vera had exclaimed. Cheyenne had never seen herself in a wedding dress before. She was breathless.

Cheyenne's hair was left down and she was left without jewelry, besides her engagement ring which had been taken off for the first time since she recieved it last night. Her makeup was very light but made her eyes pop.

"They're ready for you." Vera confirmed and led Chey out to the lounge area. Bam and Aaron, who now had coffee and food, were off to the side watching. Bam's eyes lit up when he caught sight of her and he smiled sweetly, giving her a cheesey thumbs up. Cheyenne shook her head and blushed. She focused on what the photographer told her and what other tips were given. She was told she was a natural in front of the lense as well as she was behind it.

Cheyenne was eventually brought back to the make up room after Eric confirmed he had gotten the perfect shot. She was swapped into a red evening gown and her make up was darkened and changed up a bit before she was right back on set.

She didn't enjoy this dress as much as the one before but couldn't wait for the one she got to wear on the beach. It was stunning and Chey could not wait to wear it. She had even considered buying it and wearing it to a public event of some sort.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.unique-vintage.com/2011-allure-bridal-ivory-charmeuse-lace-embroidered-back-wedding-gown-p-10294.html
Here is the ivory wedding gown she wore first. I don't have a picture for the red one because I couldn't find one I liked, that is why is lacks detail (sorry!). I don't know who Bam's real manager is so I just put a random name.

Wait until you see the other dress! I love it so much! It's actually my prom dress! ♥