‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Your Favorite

Image

Cheyenne sat in the chair in the other room and waited for the camera to get set up outside as well as everyone else. Her hair was let down and she had a smokey purple eyes color by the time the make up artist was finished with her. She was slipped in the gown.

A lovely one-shoulder white gown that hugged her smaller frame perfectly. Hours must of gone into the precise stiching of the purple and indigo flowers that decorated the top of the dress and descended like rain across the tummy. The fabric flared out into deep purple in certain spots and fell to the floor at her feet.

She immediately fell in love with this dress and even told Vera she planned to buy it. Vera smiled and didn't say much in return, but she carried the same excitement with being able to see her designs.

Vera held the train of her delicately designed dress as Cheyenne was led out to the beach barefoot by Jennifer. Everyone was waiting outside for her. Bam and Aaron were sitting in beach chairs now, and Eric waited, holding his expensive camera.

"Where do you want me?" She smiled timidly as Vera gently released the dress and touched up her hair.

"Right here in the sand, with the water in the background." Eric answered and smiled.

Cheyenne started posing, using more of a serious look for this dress, simple and subtle but still very beautiful.

"You are just stunning." Eric complimented and Cheyenne blushed.

"Thank you." She smiled and looked over at Bam.

"Would you like to take picture with him?" He asked and smiled.

Cheyenne looked back at Eric and nodded hesitantly.

"Bam, come here." Eric called, waiting for him to get up.

Bam wasn't in his normal dark getup, he was actually dressed in lighter colors, and for once he was even clad in shorts. He stood up and walked over to them.

"I need some pictures of the two of you." Eric lied and smiled.

Bam nodded hesitantly, and Cheyenne could see the hesitance behind it. Bam was like her, he preferred to be behind the lense rather than in front of it where he was exposed. Bam stood behind Cheyenne and wrapped his arms around her waist. Chey smiled and posed for the camera as Bam tried his best to do the same in return for her until Eric said they had enough shots.

http://www.unique-vintage.com/amethyst-chiffon-embroidered-rosette-shoulder-gown-p-14010.html
(here is the dress! It is actually my prom dress so I hope you like it ♥)

The rest of the day was spent with Cheyenne changing into several bathing suits, being photographed in the water, in the sand, and also so far as a waterfall that was located on hotel property. They also got images of her on rocks in the water. The idea was to give the illusion she was a mermaid, which was of course Vera's personal idea.

"Thank you so much for coming out and doing this." Vera smile and hugged Cheyenne as she changed into her own, more comfortable clothes.

"Of course, I had fun."

"This dress is a gift from me for your hardwork, I know it was your favorite." She smiled and handed over the dress embroidered with little amethyst flowers.

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to." Cheyenne smiled brightly.

"Oh stop, I wanted to. It was nice meeting you, get in touch when you want to try some wedding gowns."

"I will, thank you again."

Vera left to collect all of her items and see final images of her designs.

Cheyenne was then interviewed by Jennifer who understood how tired her and Bam were from the busy day. She didn't ask too much, but obviously she got enough for an article in her spread.

"I'm ready to go Bam." She declared once she was free to leave.

"Ok." Bam nodded and him and Aaron followed her out of the hotel and back to Aaron's rental car. She needed to go relax at the hotel for awhile and that is exactly what she dedicated herself to do. She couldn't stop thinking about the fight of her and Bam's last night as they drove back to the resort. She was hurt that he hid so much from her rather than trusting her.