‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

***ing Awesome

Image

When Cheyenne woke up the next morning she wasn't in her suite. She was in the dress she wore the night before, but there was a body next to her that wasn't Bam's, she could just sense it. Her heart started racing in her chest. Fuck.

When she got the guts to sit up, she revealed it to be Angie and sighed in relief that it wasn't one of the boys. She lifted herself from the bed and left the room, retreating to her own room. There was evidence that people have been in there the night before, but as of that morning, the room was empty.

Cheyenne looked at the clock and noted that there were still 4 hours until 10. Thankfully she had enough time to get more sleep in and shower. She quickly showered to cleanse herself of the previous night's events. When she finished, she retired to her own bed in a naked, sleepy clump.

"Cheyenne!" Someone sang in a high-pitched voice a few hours later.

"Whoever you are, don't touch me." She groaned.

"Naked?"

"Yes." She grumbled.

Bam laughed, revealing it was him. "Yummy..." He laid ontop of her and kissed at her exposed neck and shoulders.

"Mmm, Bam." She sighed.

"Sex?" He murmured.

She nodded and rolled over, kissing him. Bam smiled and kissed back, pulling the blankets down her body.

"The door is shut and locked, right?" She moaned as his fingers explored her lower half.

"Mhm." He murmured and kissed her neck.

"Ahh-" Cheyenne moaned again and pulled Bam's shirt off eagerly and quickly proceeded to messing with the front of his shorts until they were loose enough to push down.

Bam pulled away long enough to remove the last of his clothes, then return himself to her.

The two of them made love for about an hour before deciding to get ready and wake up the others for their Hawaiian experience.

Cheyenne put on a strapless bikini, a pretty purple color and simple cami and then a pair of shorts. She praided her hair to come over her shoulder and forgot about make up. She made sure to grab her professional and water proof camera, as well as money and her phone. When she finished, she went into several rooms, such as the one with Steveo, Chris, and Johnny; and then the room shared by Raab, Dico, and Novak (who was naked with a random chick). She made sure all of them were getting up and getting ready.

"Johnny," She cooed, sitting on top of his waist. "wake the fuck up and get ready."

"I am up." He mumbled.

"Then get dressed muthafucka." She laughed.

"It's too early, why the fuck are you in such a good mood?"

"I'm excited. So let's go."

"Fine." He sighed and pushed her off of him to get up.

Tremaine walked into the room, Weeman and Preston followed behind, all of them ready.

"I'll wake up Dave and Ehren." She voulenteered.

"They're already up. I think everyone is at this point." Tremaine said. "You didn't hear Dunn running down the hall with an air horn?"

"She was a little busy." Bam laughed, making her blush.

"Hey guys, the bus is here." Dave said, eating a piece of bacon.

Cheyenne left the room and walked down the hall yelling through a microphone that the bus was ready and they better get their asses on it. Dunn contributed by blowing the air horn.

Bam's camera crew was rolling and planned to go with one camera that day, as well as Kosick for Jackass. One camera man went up to Johnny who was shaking his head and watching Chey run down the hall screaming and enjoying herself with Dunn and Chris.

"What do you think of her?" The camera man asked him.

"She's fucking awesome." Johnny laughed. "I mean, it's...." he looked at his watch. "9:30? And she has this much energy? Holy shit."

Everyone headed downstairs to the nice travel bus picking them up. Most of them had cameras or phones that they were taking pictures with. Chey tried to get pictures with or of all of them. Along with the other camera men for their shows. Steveo and Cheyenne goofed off for a majority of the time on the bus and all of them acted like children.