‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Surprise Guest

Image

"Hey baby, ready to go?" Bam said after jumping on Cheyenne.

She was laying on her stomach, her head burried in a pillow. She groaned as Bam straddled her back. "Nooooo." She moaned.

Bam chuckled and got off of her, forcing her to roll over. "Kinky." He laughed, seeing that she was barely dressed.

"Bam shut up!" She groaned and pulled the blanket to her chest, sitting up. "What time is it?"

"Four."

Cheyenne stopped what she was doing and stared at him. "It's four?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Four in the morning?"

"Yup." He smiled.

"Bam. Our flight is today, right?"

"Sure is."

"Ok so our flight that's today, it doesn't leave until six. Six at night, Bam. Not six in the morning." She laughed, seeing the sudden realization in his eyes.

"Oh...So I've been up for an hour for no reason." He yelled.

"Shhh, Bam." She laughed. "Who told you to get up at three in the morning?"

Bam made a dirty look. "I'm going to kill Dunn."

"Just do it quietly? I'm going back to bed." She smiled and kissed him, rolling back over.

Bam got up and left the room, creeping down the stairs until he reached Dunn's room at the end of the hall. Luckily, Angie hadn't stayed the night, so he was free to wake him up in anyway he wanted. Since no one from the camera crew was up either, he found his handheld camera and set it on Dunn's night stand. He grabbed a bag of flour from the kitchen and climbed onto Dunn's dresser.

Bam threw down the flour at Dunn's head and it exploded in a cloud of smoke. When it started to fade, Dunn looked up and rubbed the back of his head, still half asleep. Bam jumped off of the dresser and onto Dunn's back. Dunn groaned. "The fuck, Bam?"

Bam just laughed and looked at him. "Rise and shine, asshole. Guess who was up at three because of you?"

"What are you talking about?" He sat up.

"The flight leaves at six tonight, not six in the morning." Bam glared.

"....oh." Dunn started to laughed. "But did you really have to do this?"

"Yeah, so now I'm not the only one up in this house."

Eventually, Dunn went back to sleep and Bam crawled back into bed with a sleeping Cheyenne. April came over around 9, a few minutes after Cheyenne had finished showering and headed downstairs to cook the boys breakfast. The house was occupied by Dico, Dunn, Novak, and Shitbird, three out of the four who were going to Hawaii with them. Dico was riding on a plane for the first time in years and it scared the shit out of him.

April helped make breakfast, and also kept Cheynne company. They discussed a few wedding details. Cheyenne and Bam were undecided about colors. Chey knew that soon they had to start agreeing about plans because otherwise, they would only be in for trouble.

When the food was done, Cheyenne went around and woke the boys up, rather than doing it violently like her fiance does, she did it nicely, promising them each food.

"Bambi..."Cheyenne cooed as she crawled onto the bed and placed his cat, Mischief, on him. Bam just groaned as a response.

"Get up, it's morning, I made food."

"What time is it now?"

"Almost 10, so I think it's safe to wake up now." She smiled and handed him a shirt. "I see you got Dunn good."

"Why?"

"There's a flour trail throughout the house." She laughed. "And I am not cleaning it up this time."

"Fine, I'll do it, just let me eat."

"Fair enough." She nodded and led the way downstairs.

The others were already eating, and the TV crew members had already left. The director was flying with all of them, but the rest of the crew had gotten an earlier flight to catch up with the Jackass boys who arrived the night before.

"This is really good, Ape." Dico said.

"Don't thank me." She smiled and nodded her head in Cheyenne's directions.

"Thank you baby." Bam smiled and gave her a slobbery kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Bam." She laughed and wiped off her cheek.

"Is everyone's shit packed?" He asked, sitting on the counter.

The boys nodded when there was a knock on the door. Cheyenne froze, she knew who it was. She gave a desperate look to Dunn who nodded to confirm her assumption and she gave him a nervous look.

"I'll get it." Bam said and got up, walking up to the front door.

He opened the door and couldn't believe his eyes.