‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Selfless

Image

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE

As everyone piled into the limo, they took pictures, talked and laughed, drank, and goofed around. Cheyenne was more than comfortable with this group of people that should still be more like strangers to her. However, she felt closer to Johnny then any of them. Well, besides Dunn. Dunn was her closest friend along with Angie, and then Johnny followed after.

Cheyenne was hard on Bam for just losing a friendship with Bam, and now she knew she had to be hard on herself when she got back home. In a way, she got caught up by everything happening and she had lost touch with Mollie. Her friend who was always there when Jake got the best of her. She felt so bad that she let it happen, but she knew she had to take the time to rebuild her own friendship.

Cheyenne took her phone out, trying not to draw attention to herself and texted Mollie quickly. "I feel really sorry for everything. I miss you. I hope you'll go on the float trip next week like we did when we were kids. To say goodbye to summer?"

"Sure (= I'd love to. I miss you too. Have fun in Hawaii."

Cheyenne smiled to herself at Mollie's reply. She had always been more forgiving than Chey ever was, which she was so thankful for. She didn't know what she'd do without Mollie. Cheyenne might not be alive if it were for Mollie.

"Everything OK?" Bam whispered to her as they slowly got out of the limo. Chey guessed he thought it was Jake.

"Yeah." She smiled and nodded. "Just Mollie."

"Oh, all right." He nodded and helped her out of the limo.

"Bam! Do you have anything to say about a wedding date!?"

"Cheyenne, what's it like living with Bam!?"

"Margera, how's your sex-life!?"

Cheyenne and Bam weren't the only ones being attacked by the paparazzi as they headed into the restaurant. But all Chey could hear was either her name or Bam's name being screamed along with some profound question that seemed irrelevant.

"Just ignore it." Bam shrugged and held open the door for her and Angie. "They won't stick around too long."

The table soon filled up with all 20 of them and 3 seperate waitresses started waiting on them hand and foot. Cheyenne secretly had planned and saved for this for a long time.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." She excused herself and left the table. Cheyenne headed over to where the manager was standing and greeting people. And waited for him to be free to talk.

"Hello, you must be Cheyenne, with the Jackass group?" He asked.

"Yes I am."

"It's quite selfless of you to pay for 20 people to eat and then some." He said and led her to an office in the back of the resturant.

"It's the least I can do, they've all been so great to me and they've paid for everything else so this is all my treat."

"That's very kind." He smiled. "I just need your credit card and when we're done at the end I'll ring it up and I'll just need you to come back and sign it."

"No problem." She nodded. "Just don't tell them who paid. If you have to, say it's on the house or something."

"I can do that." He nodded and took her credit card from him, putting along with the other things on his desk.

"Thank you."

"Well thank you too." He nodded and escorted her out of the office.

Cheyenne walked back to the table and sat down along with everyone else. "Everything OK?" Bam asked again.

"I'm fine." She laughed. "I promise, it's OK."

"Just making sure." He defended.

"So Chey, how do you like hanging out with all of us?" Johnny asked.

"I love it, obviously. You guys are all really awesome people, thanks for being there for Bam and I with everything."

Chris smiled. "We love having you around."

"Are you going to LA with us?" Ehren asked.

"No.." She frowned.

"What, why?" Chris then frowned.

"I'm going to go out with family for a little awhile...Then we'll see, maybe I'll stop by and see all of you guys film. I just don't want to get in the way."

"You don't trust me. We're fucking insane, all of us get in the way no matter what we do." Dave laughed. "But you should definetly at least stop."

"I'll think about it." She smiled.

"You know they'll fuck with you though." Tremaine added.

"Oh, I know. Believe me." She laughed. "I get shit at home all the time."

"Oh there's no peace in our household." Bam followed.

"Are you ever going to tone down to have kids?" Angie laughed.

Cheyenne blushed and looked over at Bam who shrugged. "No idea. We haven't talked about kids yet."

"Your kids are going to be nuts." Johnny warned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is REALLY important, so please read this. Listen, I've been looking at your polls for the wedding dress and I have bad news. THREE of them are tied. THREE. Three have the highest vote, which is 9. That's not OK lol. How am I supposed to have a dress when three are tied. PLEASE, please help me and vote. Even if you've already voted, feel free to vote again. Try to keep it at a minimun of 3 votes per person, but if you go over that is fine! I just really need your help with this, I don't want to end up picking a dress myself.

The link is right here, so please feel free to view as you'd like.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N9SCVP6

Also, you can feel free to vote for wedding colors again (THIS POLL IS CLOSED SORRY GUYS)

or also vote for the boquet again:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HZVSRR7

Thanks readers!
Love & Rockets,
Makita ♥