‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Violated

Image

"This was amazing." Cheyenne murmured, patting her stomach.

"Yeah it was." Johnny nodded.

"Were you guys thinking about dessert, coffee or tea?" one of the waitresses asked everyone.

Here and there a few of them ordered desserts while others got more wine or beer and continued to drink and talk.

"Can I get the bill?" Tremaine asked one of the servers.

Cheyenne catiously took a sip of her wine, hoping that none of them told the group who in fact paid the large bill.

"The bill is already paid for." She answered.

All of them looked up confused. "What are you talking about, none of us paid." Johnny commented as he was handed another beer.

The waitress shrugged. "I'm sorry, but someone already paid for the bill, you're all set to go."

Johnny looked around the table. "Which one of your dipshits paid?"

"I didn't pay for shit." Steveo laughed.

"I sure are shit didn't either." Chris shrugged.

"Then who did?"

"It was on the house." One of the waitresses smiled.

All of them talked and tried to figure out who or why paid, but no one let out any hints that it might have been them. And Cheyenne did a good job herself of hiding the truth.

Thank god Cheyenne had gotten the limo too because all of them were either buzzed or too shit-faced to drive back to the hotel. When everyone else was leaving, the manager pulled Cheyenne aside and had her sign off on the bill and to give her credit card back. She didn't look at the amount due. She knew she had enough saved and she didn't want to regret buying everyone a night out.

Back at the hotel, everyone stumbled to and fro as they managed to make it to either the bar or their floor. All-in-all Dunn, Angie, Bam, Johnny, Chey, and Raab were the only one that retreated to their suites rather than drinking more. They only had two days left in Hawaii and Chey tried to think of how to spend it with Bam.

Cheyenne stripped to her bra and under wear and pulled on a robe over herself. As she was brushing her teeth, she stood in the door way and watch the boys play video games in the suite she shared with Bam. Angie had already passed out in bed and Dunn was almost passing out on the couch.

"I'm gonna crash with you tonight." Johnny murmured, rubbing his eyes.

At this point, Cheyenne already retreated to the bedroom to fall asleep. She had to turn her iPod on to tune out Raab and Bam screaming at the screen.

When she woke up in the morning, someone was beside her on both sides. Awkward. She sat up and looked to her right. Bam. Then to her left. Johnny. And Raab.

"Really guys?" She groaned, realizing she was still in only a bra and underwear.

All of them were dead asleep and she sighed, trying to climb over Bam to get to the bathroom. She stripped and got in the shower. When she was finished she groaned once more.

"Dammit. No towel." She pulled her hair into a messy bun and peeked out the door. "Bam." She whispered. Nothing. "Bam!" She spoke up. Nothing. "BAM!" Johnny's head popped up. "Shit!" She whispered and tried to close the door but Johnny looked over at her.

"The fuck-?" He groaned.

"What are you doing in my bed?" She asked.

"I have no ide- did we sleep together?"

"God no!" She tried not to laugh.

Johnny looked around in a tired and confused manner before looking back up at Cheyenne's head peeking out of the bathroom door.

"Can you uh- get me some clothes or a towel or something?" She raised an eyebrow, blushing."

"Um-" He looked at Bam. "Sure..."

Chey watched as Johnny stumbled out of bed and walked over to what he hoped was Cheyenne's suitcase. He snickered to himself as he picked up one of Cheyenne's thongs and looked at it.

"Johnny!" She scolded in a whispering tone.

Johnny laughed and grabbed a random bikini for her and then a pair of running shorts and a shirt, bringing them back over to the door along with a towel.

"Thank you." She glared, feeling violated that he saw all of the sexy things she had packed that were meant for Bam's eyes only.

She shut the door and proceeded to get dressed, fixing herself up and ready to beat up Johnny if he so much as tried to pick on her for it.