‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Baby Talk

Image

Within the next few days, all of them said goodbye and enjoyed the last bit of time that they had together. All of them went their seperate ways home, they had a week or so at home until they went to LA to start filming the next Jackass.

"It's so good to be home." Cheyenne sighed, throwing herself down on Bam's large bed.

"Just for you to leave again tomorrow." Bam frowned

"Don't be mad at me." Cheyenne frowned and rolled over to look at him.

"I'm not mad, I just.." He shrugged. "..I'm gonna be gone for a long time and I don't really want to be."

"Don't say that. I know you want to go, you'll be OK and I'll be OK." She reassured.

"I guess." He shrugged.

Chey frowned. "You'll be back before you know it. And when you get back, I'll have some of the wedding plans down so we have less to worry about. It's the end of summer, we only have about 5 months to really plan and I know its gonna be difficult."

"I'm not good with wedding plans."

"I know." She laughed and started unpacking her Hawaii stuff just to start packing Missouri stuff.

"So you got Mollie to come with you?"

"Yessum." She nodded. "She's excited to go too."

"I thought her and her fiance or boyfriend were getting married or whatever?"

"They're engaged, but they don't know when they want to marry."

"Oh..." He raised an eyebrow.

"I still haven't met Jess yet." Cheyenne randomly said, cleaning out Bam's suitcase too.

"No, he's been on tour with CKY, and when he gets back, I know he's going to go see his wife and three kids."

"When did he have another one? I thought he just had two?"

"Just a few months ago." Bam shrugged. "I haven't been able to see the baby yet."

Cheyenne nodded. "Hey Bam?" She whispered.

"Yeah?" He asked, watching Cheyenne lay down next to him.

"Do you want to have kids?"

"Well yeah, of course I want to have kids." He looked down at her. "Do you?"

"Yeah of course, I always have."

"Now?"

"Well.." She blushed. "After we're married definetly."

Bam nodded. "How many?"

"Oh gosh, I never really,,,thought about having kids."

"I want like two or three." He smiled.

Cheyenne smiled and nodded. "Boy or girl?"

"Both. Don't ask me about names because I have no idea." He laughed.

Cheyenne lifted up her shirt and looked at her tummy. "I can't wait for the day I look down and there's a bump right here." She giggled.

Bam laughed and looked down at his beautiful fiance, watching her. Missy and him never had this baby talk. Mainly because Missy didn't want to have a baby. She loved her body, and she knew having a baby would make her lose that. It's come to bite her in the ass now, seeing as how she was pregnant. Then Bam started to think. What if Missy purposely got herself pregnant during the divorce in an attempt to keep Bam around?

He'd kill her.