‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Catching Up

Image

Bam stared in awe with wide eyes at who was in front of him.

"Raab?" Bam stuttered and looked him up and down, as if he didn't believe his eyes.

"Yeah, Bam. It's me." Raab said. He stood there in the door way, his bags sitting beside his car.

Cheyenne bite her lip, standing behind Bam. She looked back at Dunn. She was scared of what Bam's reaction would be when he found out that she was behind this.

"Oh my god." Bam stared at him. "What..what are you doing here?" Bam took a step toward him and hugged him.

Raab stood there and after a few seconds he hugged back. "Hey man...your girl invited me."

Bam pulled away and looked back at Cheyenne then at Raab. "I havent seen you in forever...how are you?"

"I'm here." Raab laughed slightly and looked at him. "It's been a long time."

"Um..come inside." Bam said and stepped aside.

"Thanks." Raab said and smiled when he saw the other boys.

Dunn stood up and walked over to him, giving him a bro hug, as well as Dico and even Novak. Bam looked at Cheyenne and smiled.

"You did this?" He looked at her.

Cheyenne nodded nervously and looked down.

Bam and Raab started talking. Ape freaked out when she saw him and hugged him and asked questions left and right about what he'd been up to, and what he'd been working on, etc. Everyone seemed to be really excited and happy to have Raab back in the house.

"I have a girlfriend now." He announced.

"What's her name?" Ape asked, smiling.

"Steph. I met her in L.A. when I moved. She's a model." He nodded.

"How long have you been together?"

"Almost a year now." Raab answered. He looked over and Cheyenne and smiled. "You must be Cheyenne."

She nodded and smiled. "We talked on the phone."

"She's my fiance." Bam said, looking between the two.

"So are you going to Hawaii with us?" Dico asked.

"That was the plan." Cheyenne said timidly.

Bam looked over at her. "Come here." He said and walked out of the room. Cheyenne followed.

"What's wrong?" He asked and sat on the couch.

Cheyenne stood in front of him and shrugged.

"Babe, what?" He frowned and took her hands.

"You're not mad at me?" She looked at him.

"No, not at all." He looked up at her. "Why would you think that?" He frowned.

"Because I know you and Raab had tension, I didn't want you to be mad if you didn't want to see him. And I invited him without talking to you."

"I'm not mad, Chey. I'm thankful, thank you so much. I didn't realize how much I missed having him here. I know you wanted me to fix things with him, I understand where you're coming from."

Cheyenne smiled weakly. "I just don't want you to get upset."

"I'm not at all, I'm excited." He smiled. "I hope you are too, this vacation will be great."

Cheyenne nodded. "Go catch up with him, Bam. You have a lot to talk about."

He smiled and leaned up to kiss her. Cheyenne smiled and kissed him back.

"It'll be fun, and I promise, every night will be amazing." He winked.

Cheyenned giggled and shook her head. "Go."

Bam got up and walked back into the kitchen. Cheyenne went upstairs and made sure she had everything that she needed for the trip and even double-checked for Bam who always forgot something. Angie and her went to the store the night before and each bought a few things for the vacation. Chey bought a new bathing suit and also lingerie to surprise Bam. She had never worn any in front of him before, but Angie said Bam would love it. She hid everything in the bottom of her suitcase so Bam wouldn't see too soon.

As the hours passed, everyone put their shit in the back of Bam's Hummer, and all of them got into the Hummer or Raab's car to head to the airport. The hour that followed was security, baggage check, and waiting to board the plane.

Cheyenne had the butterflies and had to take deep breaths. She still wasn't used to all of the people wanting pictures, and then the paparazzi. But she was excited none-the-less to be going out to a place she had never been before and with her fiance, Bam.