‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Pregnancy

Image

So much had been going on and so much had been happening within the past few days, it was already Thursday, and Cheyenne had just realized something was really wrong. She should have had her period by now, and she didn't. It was rarely off track, and when it was, it was only by a few days. But it had been over a week. And nothing had happened.

Her first reaction was fear, but soon after it turned to excitement and jitters. Sure she would either be fat or they would have to reschedule the wedding, but she was excited. If she really were pregnant, it would be amazing. Sure it wouldn't have been planned and it would be one hell of a surprise and a shock, but Bam and her would make one good-looking baby.

Until she knew for sure her period wasn't coming, she decided to keep this to herself. Today she would be picking her family up from the airport for a small weekend get-away and to see her try on wedding gowns.

She had rented a limo with wine, champagne, and sparkling juice in it. Knowing Danielle couldn't drink, her aunt wouldn't drink, and if she was pregnant, she definetly shouldn't be drinking.

Cheyenne was picked up by the limo driver around noon, who then picked up April. Once they got her, they headed for the airport.

"Are you excited?" April asked her.

"About the dresses? Yes." She nodded. Cheynne seemed extremely anxious.

"Is something wrong?" Ape raised an eyebrow.

"I just miss Bam." She shrugged. "Trying to keep myself busy. The wedding planner is coming tomorrow to supervise the dresses and then we're meeting after to discuss venues."

"I can always help."

"I know, and thank you. But I need this to distract me while Bam is gone and I have the time."

"Did you guys decide on colors?"

Cheyenne nodded. "We're having the guest dress in all black and white attire, while the boys in the wedding party will wear black tuxes with purple ties, and the girls will have purple and maybe white dresses. I want the guest's attire black and white because a majority of the decorations will be purple so, I want that color to stick out. And it was really Bam's idea so that's what we're going with."

"You're wedding is going to be so gorgeous." Ape smiled.

"I'm very excited." Chey nodded.

They picked up her family from the airport, and Ape was re-introduced. They all had only met once at the engagement party.

"It's so good to see you honey!" Sharon smiled and hugged her grand-daughter tightly. "We cannot wait to see you try on dresses."

"Me either." She smiled.

Cheyenne felt her phone buzz and she took it out of her pocket to look at it. It was a text from Bam. "We need to talk as soon as youre free."

Cheyenne's heart immediately started racing. It was her anxiety that made her like this. She started feeling hot and almost shakey. What had she done? What was there to talk about?

She quickly texted him back. "What? About what?"

"Don't worry, I'm sorry it wasn't meant to scare you. It's good news! (; "

"Ok, well I'm with the girls so I'll text you later on."

"Ok, i love you baby."

"I love you too." She slipped her phone away and took a few deep breaths, watching her family help themselves to the drinks in the small ice buckets.

She tried to think of what the good news could be. It could be anything from about the Jackass movie, to the pregnancy results of Missy. Then the thought popped into her head: if Missy were pregnant with Bam's child, then he would have two children around the same age from two different women. Fuck.