‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Flashback

Image

Cheyenne sat in the limo and smiled at her family members. She enjoyed being with everyone and it made her happy that April got along so well with them. She was, of course, part of Cheyenne's family.

Cheyenne subconsciously placed a hand on her stomach and thought to herself. She didn't want to get her hopes up about having her own baby. Her period had been late before, but not on birth control. It was always on time on birth control every time. Maybe she was just stressing over everything, and that's why she was late.

She had to seriously think. She acted brave whenever her and Bam spoke about Missy's pregnancy. She acted like it didn't bother her and like everything was OK, but it did get to her. She knew it wasn't something she could stop. If Bam were to have a child with Missy, it would be his choice to be in the child's life, and everything that came with it.

She moved her hand before anyone could have their suspicions about her and took a sip of the sparkling juice Danielle had given to her.

They spent most of the day just driving around town and they also had lunch together in town. April and Amy discussed having a bachelorette party for Cheyenne and what they would do and where they would go. April also told them Ryan was planning to take Bam and the gang to Vegas for a long weekend.

"So tomorrow we are trying on dresses?" Danielle timidly asked Cheyenne.

"Mhm." She smiled. "That was the plan."

"Are we trying on bridesmaid's dresses?"

"OH, who are your bridesmaids!" Aunt Becca asked excitedly.

"Oh, um..." Cheyenne thought. "Well so far I have Angie, Mollie, and Danielle."

"And Bam has all of his guys."

Chey nodded. "I know, he has Novak, Dico, Ryan, Jess, Rake, Raab...not to mention if he wants Jackass boys to be in the wedding."

"Is Jess his best man again?" Amy asked Ape.

"I really don't know." She shrugged. "I think he may pick Dunn."

"What about the maid of honor?" Danielle asked Chey.

"I'm really torn right now, but I think it's going to be Mollie."

"You're torn between her and Angie?"

Cheyenne simply nodded in reply.

"Where is the honeymoon?"

"Oh god, I had no idea." Chey laughed. "We were thinking about Bora Bora, but I really have no idea."

"Are you concieving on the honeymoon!?" Aunt Becca laughed.

Cheyenne turned red and shook her head. "I- I have no idea." And all of the thoughts of pregnancy flooded her head.

-Flashback-

"You wanna have kids?" Bam whispered through the dark.

Cheyenne and Bam were lying in bed together in the darkness. Both of them facing eachother. They couldn't see through the dark, so eyes were closed. Cheyenne's bare tummy was pressed firmly against Bam's toned one. She was playing with his hair and he was rubbing the small of her back.

Cheyenne was silent, not because she was avoiding the subject, but because she was thinking. "Of course I want kids." She whispered back. "Do you?"

"Maybe not right now....but yeah, I want kids."

"How many?" She giggled. "10? 15?"

Bam chuckled. "Maybe three at the most."

"I can do three." She smiled.

"What about the sex?"

"Oh yeah, the sex is amazing." She smirked devilishly.

"You know what I meant smartass." He laughed.

"Both." She nodded. "I want a boy and a girl."

"Me too."

They fell silent.

"What about names?" She whispered. "I like Joseph for a boy, because I love the nickname Joey." She thought. "And for a girl...."

"I like Alessa for a girl."

Cheyenne thought about it. "That's pretty. I like Savannah."

"I like that name." Bam nodded. "And I like Blake for a boy."

Cheyenne smiled and kissed his nose. "I love you."

"I love you more."