‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Audience

Image

Cheyenne made sure she slid Bam's laptop into her purse, the one with the webcam, so Angie, Dunn, Knoxville, and his daughter could all see her try on dresses.

She pulled on a pair of boots and put Peaches in the cage before going downstairs.

"You look stunning, baby girl." Amy smiled.

Cheyenne drove the Hummer with half of them and her mom drove her own car with the rest of them. All-in-all, both of her aunts came, along with Danielle (her cousin's girlfriend), Sharon, April, and Mollie. There would have been more if the guys weren't filming Jackass, but she couldn't argue. There was however, a camera crew following along for the show Bam and her shared. They were also following Bam.

They were meeting Vera at a wedding botique closer to Philly that had agreed to let them use one of their viewing rooms. Cheyenne and Vera had talked almost every day since the trip to Hawaii, and had actually become fairly close. Cheyenne was so thankful to her for designing dresses for her, and only her, to wear.

Cheyenne and Vera had spoken over webcam of their dress plans. Cheyenne wanted a dress for the bridal shower, a rehearsal dinner dress, a wedding dress and then a dress just incase the wedding dress became too much for her at the reception. The only dress she expected to be expensive was the actual wedding dress.

After awhile of driving, they all arrived at the botique and went inside. April had made all of the specially decorated cupcakes for their little celebration. The botique was two stories and very large in size. When they walked in, Cheyenne could see wedding gowns as far as the eye couls see. The store was so bright and colorful and it was so open, a sea of dresses of all shapes and sizes and colors.

Cheyenne tore her eyes away from the sights of fabrics here and there to look at her mom who was telling the owner they were meeting Vera. After they were led into a secluded showing room by one of the workers, most of them started gushing. Cheyenne sat down and as she waited for the lap top to load, she looked around her and took in everything that was around her. There was a circular platform infront of all of the arches couches they occupied. There were mirrors here and there, everywhere. She was overwhelmed. And when she became overwhelmed, she became quiet.

She signed onto the laptop and brought up Skype. She didn't log on just quite, she wanted to see Vera first and talk before they got into trying on gowns.

"Cheyenne!" Vera smiled as she walked into the room.

Cheyenne smiled and stood up, greeting her with a hug. Vera then went on to introduce herself to everyone else.

"You are going to love them!" Vera said to Cheyenne excitedly. "I have them all in the back room, so whenever you are ready we can try on the wedding dresses!"

Cheyenne logged into Skype and got a hold of Angie. All of them were huddled, in their sleeping clothes, in front of Angie's laptop. Instead of just four of them like it was supposed to be, it was Angie, Dunn, Johnny and Madison, Chris and his wife, Steevo, and Dave with his wife.

"Wow guys, hi." She waved.

All of them said their "hello's" and "I miss you's" before Cheyenne dismissed herself to the back with Vera. Cheyenne's mom spoke with everyone on the laptop while they waited.