‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Worries

Image

"I'm just glad that Bam is happy to see him..." Cheyenne said to Dunn, who was sitting beside her on one side.

Bam was to sit on her other side but he was a few rows back talking to Raab and his parents.

"I didn't think he would be mad. I'm surprised it wasn't awkward though because they haven't talked in a long time."

"When I talked to Raab on the phone he was hesitant and it took a lot of convincing to get him to come with us. I still haven't really introduced myself to him. Bam got the door before me."

Dunn nodded. "Don't worry, they were great friends before, I'm sure they will be again."

"Ok, thanks Dunn." She smiled and looked around the plane. "I bet Dico is freaking out."

"Probably, he hates planes."

"I did too at first but we've done so much flying I guess I'm just used to it by now." She shrugged and looked past Dunn and out the window.

One of the flight attendants asked Bam to sit down and they went over all of the safety proceedures and told them to movie that would be playing. They were flying to San Francisco where they had an hour layover and a plane transfer before flying to Hawaii.

"Excited?" Bam asked and squeezed Cheyenne's hand.

She smiled and nodded, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, babe."

"For what?"

"Getting Raab to come with us."

Chey smiled. "I hope you both can work everything out."

"Me too." He sighed.

Truth be told, Bam had a lot on his mind. He felt so bad that he was hiding Missy's secret from Cheyenne. He just didn't know how to tell her. He hadn't told anyone. Not Dunn, not Novak, or even his parents. Maybe he shoul talk it out with someone first and see what they thought was the best decision. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Cheyenne, and he definetly didn't want to ruin their engagement. But what else was he supposed to do with such a heavy weight on his shoulders?

Missy told him that within a month she would be far enough along for a parental test to be safe. Bam didn't want to, but he had to go with her, and then he'd have to wait another week to find out if he was the father. And if he was, then there would be no such thing has smooth sailing.

"You OK, honey?" Cheyenne asked when they landed in California hours later.

"Just tired." He shrugged. Just another lie, and he couldn't take it anymore.

Cheyenne frowned and kissed him. "I'm going to go with Dunn and your mom to get everyone food."

He nodded and kissed her back.

"Hey Ape, has been said anything to you lately about me?"

"No, why?" She frowned.

"I'm just starting to get worried, he was fine this morning, but lately it seems like something has been bothering him."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it." Dunn spoke up. "I'm sure he's just tired from all of the traveling and planning between the wedding, the TV show, and Jackass."

"Yeah, you're probably right." Chey sighed. "I just hope I didn't have a part in whatever it is."

Ape gave her a reassuring smile and hugged her. "Don't worry."

Chey nodded and ordered food from a list by everyone and helped the other two carry it all back. an hour was enough time for them to have a quick dinner. It was really late at night, seeing as how their flight was so long. Cheyenne prayed that the pranks would stop on this flight and everyone would just sleep for once instead of causing trouble.