‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

A Fake

Image

Cheyenne talked to Kosick for a while and watched as the boys continued to goof off. Bam hadn't noticed her yet but she didn't really mind, so long as he was enjoying himself with his friends.

"Yo Bam-bam, we have a surprise for you." Johnny smiled a big, cheesy grin.

Bam covered his privates cautiously.

"Not that kind of surprise." Chris laughed at him.

"Then what?" He asked.

Kosick nudged Cheyenne and she smiled and walked up to the group of guys.

"Cheyenne!" Bam smiled and ran up to her. He wrapped his arms around her body and spun her in a circle. "I didn't know you were coming!"

"I talked to Johnny yesterday and here I am today." She smiled and placed her hands on his cheeks, kidding him.

"I'm so glad you're here." Bam smiled and kissed her back. "I missed you." He kissed her over and over again.

The two of them kissed and talked to each other for a few minutes while the other boys took a break before their next stunt. Chey said 'hi' to the other guys as well and gave them hugs, catching up here and there with them.

"Chey, we were about to go do a stunt, do you want to come?" Johnny asked.

"Sure." She nodded. "Just let me change my shoes." Cheyenne went off and put her converse on, as well as taking her great-grandmothers necklace off and sliding it into her purse pocket.

Johnny led them all to another room in the building. Cheyenne raised an eyebrow at the shelves lined with bottles of Coke and even Tremaine as he handed out goggles.

"What exactly is this stunt?" Cheyenne asked nervously.

"You see." Steveo smirked devilishly.

They introduced the stunt as they did for every other one they did and waited until someone was brave enough to make the first move. Johnny grabbed the first bottle and shook it as hard as he could, launching it at the ground. The bottle shot up off of the floor and sprayed the contents of it's insides all over the room and the people inside of it.

Soon everyone was throwing bottles, screaming and running through the room trying to dodge flying bottles and sprays of Coke.

Cheyenne was so into the excitement, fear and adrenaline that she didn't really take much notice when one of the bottles shot off the ground and hit her hand at full blast. It stung at first, but she soon forgot it as another bottle was handed to her and launched into the ceiling.

When they finished, Tremaine handed her a towel, alone with everyone else. Her skin, clothes, and hair were all sticky and sweet-smelling from the liquid, making her glad that she hadn't worn anything of much importance.

"You guys are fucking crazy." She laughed, trying to dry herself off.

"Better get used to it soon." Dave laughed as well and took his sticky shoes off.

"Chey, what happened to your hand?" Chris asked her.

Cheyenne looked down at her hand. The whole top of her hand was bruised and swollen, including her ring and middle finger. "Oh, I guess a bottle got m-" She stopped and stared at her hand like a deer caught in headlights. She almost immediately started crying.

"Cheyenne! What's wrong?!" Bam ran over and looked at her. "Are you okay!?"

"Bam my ring!" She cried and mumbled. "My ring." Is all she could managed.

Bam carefully took her hand and looked down at the engagement ring on her finger. The main diamond was shattered across the top, one of the smaller diamonds missing. The white gold that had held the diamonds in place was missing or cracked, and the band was warped to Cheyenne's blue finger.

"Bam my engagement ring!" She cried.

"Relax honey, please." He tried to comfort her and calm her down.

Dunn ran over and tried to dry her off and soothe her as well so she'd stop crying.

"Bam my ring is ruined it, I ruined it."

"Relax, it wasn't your fault, it's okay." He frowned and tried to calm her down. He hated seeing her like this. The two of them desperately tried to calm her down.

"It's destroyed." She cried.

The medic tried his best carefully remove the warped metal from Cheyennes hand without hurting her or upsetting her more.

"It's okay, it wasn't you're fault." He frowned.

"Real diamonds wouldn't have done that." Johnny murmured and looked on. "Had to have been a fake."

"Real white gold wouldn't have dented that bad from a bottle either." Chris murmured.

After Cheyenne was calmed down and they had got her to sit down and stop crying (for the most part), Dunn rubbed her back and talked to her while Bam called the place he got her ring from. He had never bought from them before, but he was told they were a good place to go to. Obviously not. He only wanted the best for Cheyenne, and he felt so bad that she was so upset over the ring she fell in love with. In a sense, it was his fault.

And now his fiance was ring-less.