‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Good News

Image

The next morning when Cheyenne woke up she took pictures of her ring and sent them to all of her family members, along with a text that explained what happened to the other ring they all fell in love with. She also sent a picture to her Twitter, sharing her happiness, excitement, and love with everyone.

Bam was gone when she woke up, and she didn't really mind. She got herself ready for the day and relaxed a little bit before she really decided to go explore the hotel for everyone.

Bam was outside in the back. No one was with him, but that night he had gotten a call from Missy, so he wanted to go somewhere at least a little bit private so he could listen to her voice mail.

"Bam, it's Missy. When you get this, please call me back. Thanks." And she hung up.

"Is it really that hard to just tell me what you have to say when you're sent to my voice mail." He mumbled to himself and dialed her number. He knew there was a long time different, but he didn't really care if he woke Missy up or not.

"Hello-" She cleared her throat. "Hello?"

"It's Bam." He mumbled.

"Oh, hi Bam." She sighed.

"What are the results?" He asked, wanting to get it over with.

"Bam I'm really sorry to have done this to you." She whispered.

His heart started pounding, it was so loud in his own ears that he was sure it could vibrate through the phone and into Missy little ears. She was pregnant. She was having his baby. How could this happen.

"Bam?" Missy called. He hadn't taken notice to how long he was silent.

"What?" He choked out.

"I said I was sorry for putting you through this." She repeated.

"What do you mean?"

"The testing and everything she sighed."

"You mean you're not pregnant?" He asked.

"No, I am."

"Wait, what the fuck is going on?"

"I'm pregnant, Bam! But it's not your baby!"

"It's not?"

"No, it's my boy friends."

"Ah fuck." He sighed in relief and ran his hands through his hair. "Thank God." He whispered.

"Well, that's all I had to tell you." She murmured.

"Well, congrats on the baby." He said.

"Thanks Bam."

"Yeah, well I'd better get going."

"OK, bye Bam. Good luck."

"You too."

Bam hung up the phone and jumped around in relief. "Thank fucking God!" He yelled and texted Dunn the news. He was so excited to tell Cheyenne the good news.

Bam ran inside and waited in the elevator impatiently until it stopped on their floor. "CHEYENNE!" He yelled as he ran down the hall screaming for her.

"What? WHAT!?" She yelled back as she ran into the hall.

Bam just about ran her over as she popped out of the room.

"Oh my God, Bam. What?" She laughed and he picked her up and spun her around.

"It's not mine!" He smiled and kissed her all over.

"What isn't yours?" She laughed and looked up at him as he set her down.

"Missy's baby isn't mine!"

Cheyenne face lit up. "That's great news!"

"I know." He smiled. "Now we can start out life without any interruptions!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here's your long awaited answer readers =]