‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Birthday Plans

Image

Bam kissed Cheyenne over and over and smiled up at her as he lifted her again. "I'm so excited."

Cheyenne giggled and kissed his nose. "I am too, can you put me down now?"

"Sorry!" He smiled and set her down, taking off down the hall to spread the news.

Cheyenne shook her head and went back into the room to get changed. Her and Angie planned to go out to the beach today to catch up while the boys filmed a while.

"Hey girlie, are you ready?" Angie called from the doorway.

"Yes I am!" She smiled. She had on a purple-colored bikini and a pair of cutoff shorts. Over top she had a mesh-like shirt on.

"Is that all you're bringing?"

Chey shrugged. "Pretty much."

Angie laughed and nodded and the two of them left the hotel together. The hotel they were staying at was fairly close to the beach so they walked. Cheyenne saw a few stores she wanted to look in on their way back, so she was thankful she put spending money in her pocket.

"How had it been back home?" Angie asked as they walked.

"So lonely." She frowned. "I missed you guys so much, that's why I came out here." She laughed.

"I'm sorry!" Angie said and hugged her friend. "I won't be staying out here much longer so when I get home we can plan and hang out, all of that stuff!"

"I look forward to it." Cheyenne smiled and hugged her back.

"I think the paparazzi are watching us." Angie murmured to Cheyenne as they were laying in the sand later that day.

"Seriously?" Cheyenne whispered and looked around. "Fuck, you're right."

"What do we do?" Angie asked.

"I don't know, I've never really dealt with the paparazzi before."

"Neither have I."

"Why are they worrying about us when there are actual celebrities our here?" Cheyenne laughed and looked back at Angie.

Angie laughed as well and shrugged. "I'm about ready to go shop a little anyway."

"I'm sure the paparazzi are just fine with that." Chey smiled and sat up on her knees. She brushed the sand off of her body and pulled her shirt on and then her shorts on as she stood. Angie followed suit.

"I wanted to go to that little beach store." Cheyenne said as the two of them walked up to the board walk from the sandy beach.

"Sounds good to me!"

Cheyenne was right, a few of the paparazzi did follow them for a little while until they either got bored, or got what they wanted from the two. They didn't spend much time in each store, but they went to quite a few and Cheyenne bought a few things here and there.

"Have you thought about what you're doing for Bam tomorrow?" Angie asked.

"Yeah, actually. I have two presents for him and I'm going to make him a romantic dessert sing I figure that all of us will probably go out to dinner or something."

Angie nodded. "I know Dunn and Johnny were planning on taking him out."

"That's what I figured. Except I'm sure it will be all of us." She laughed.

"When are you giving him his presents?" Angie asked.

"Well, I'll probably give him one at the party, and the other that night. I'm also going to dress sexy for him." She giggled.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll love that." She laughed.

"Do you know what Dunn got him?"

"Well, Dunn and I bought him a heartagram necklace made out of real silver and diamonds, since he's obsessed. And he also arranged for Jimmy Pop to show up, since he hasn't seen him in a long time."

"Oh, so I'll meet him tomorrow?" Chey laughed. "That makes me nervous."

Angie laughed. "You should be nervous."

"Gee, thanks." Chey smiled and pushed Angie jokingly.