‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Victoria's Secret

Image

The rest of the week finished up and Cheyenne flew back home to West Chester along with April and Phil. Bam would be staying through October and would be home for Halloween. That was his promise. He was planning on having a huge Halloween party at the house this year, televised live on MTV and all. Every holiday had to have some major event. But Cheyenne had nothing to complain about, well, accept the fact she knew Bam would have some type of costume for her to wear.

She spent the rest of October out and about. She worked a lot, taking pictures for other peoples weddings and was actually making a lot of money off of it. She needed her own money to pay for Christmas gifts and also to help pay for the wedding. She couldn't let Bam pay for everything, even though he would try.

Cheyenne was excited however because Bam was having the kitchen remodeled so that there was another oven and more stove space. This was because she had declared she never made Thanksgiving dinner before, and that she would like to cook for both sides of their family in Castle Bam.

"Mrs.Margera could I just have you sign this?" One of the construction workers asked her.

She nodded and smiled, taking the clip board and signing off on all the spots he asked her too. The house was full of commotion. Molly was staying over for a few nights while Mark went on a work trip. Molly wasn't going to have her wedding for a long time, so she was more than happy to help plan everything while Bam was away. He was however helping by writing up his guest list and Johnny even told her that Bam had started his vows. Well, at least he tried to start them.

Molly was also helping Cheyenne decorate the house for Halloween. April also contributed to this and made sure that the house was decked out to the fullest.

Cheyenne's phone went off with a number she didn't recognize and she raised an eyebrow. "Hello?"

"Hi this is Jen Santiago, I work for Victoria's Secret."

"Oh, hello." She sat down. Ape and Molly came up to her and Cheyenne put the phone on speaker. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, actually. I was wondering if you would like to model for our Halloween collection."

"Is this serious or is this a joke?" She asked and blushed.

"No this is serious Mrs.Melder. We would like you to model for us. Are you interested?"

"Wow, this is so sudden." She laughed nervously. "Can I think about this and get back to you?"

"Sure, my number is 607-856-3000. Give me a call whenever you decide what you'd like to do."

"Ok, thank you so much." And with that she hung up.

"I think you should do it!" Molly smiled.

Cheyenne looked to April nervously. "It's up to you darling, whatever you'd like to do."

"I'll have to talk to Bam about it. But maybe. I'm just too nervous of a person." She sighed.

"You'll never know unless you try it."

The construction workers were there for another full day, it was the forth day they had been there and they were finally done. Cheyenne was in love with her double ovens, and both of her stoves. Both stoves were electric and one was on the island, along with counter space and another smaller one off to the side. Another counter was added in too. Bam knew Cheyenne loved to cook and making her a nicer kitchen was the least he could do for his fiance.