‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Holy Shit

Image

*READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT*

"Are you ready?" Ape yelled when she walked in with Phil behind her. "My God, this house is a mess."

"I know." Cheyenne frowned as her heels clicked down the stairs. "I really need to clean before Thursday."

"I can help you tomorrow."

"Thank you April, really." She sighed, looking at the two frozen turkeys sitting her new sinks. "Bam let's go!" She yelled and pulled on her coat.

April, Phil, Cheyenne, Bam, Dunn, Angie, Novak, Dico, Rake, Molly, Mark and Amy (Cheyenne's mom) all headed to a winery close to Philadelphia. They were in the car for a while, and in Bam's Hummer, all hell was breaking loose.

Bam, Dunn, Dico, Novak and Rake were all in the Hummer, Bam of course driving. Novak and Dico were in the back hitting each other and yelling, Dico was using one of his stupid voices though, picking on Novak. Rake was beside them bitching, Dunn laughing hysterically in the front, and Bam blasting music. Normal Margera clan behavior. April and Phil took the P.T. loser and the rest were in Cheyenne's car.

Cheyenne was leading the train, but Bam was speeding, weaving in and out of traffic as normal. More were meeting them there, including Raab, Johnny, and the wedding planner, Sidnie.

This was also a venue they were considering for the wedding and the reception afterwards, so while the others waited, a select few would go on a tour BEFORE the wine tasting.

"You need to drive safer." Cheyenne said worriedly as she watched them all pile out of the bright blue Hummer.

"I am a safe driver." He smiled.

"Not safe enough." She sighed when he kissed her head.

All of them headed inside where they saw Johnny and Raab catching up. The large group pouring in caused a lady dressed very professionally to walk up to them. "I'm sorry, can I help you?"

"We have a tour and a wine tasting today." Bam answered. "The Margeras?"

She nodded and quickly walked off.

"Oh! There you guys are!" Sidnie smiled as she walked down the hall with what looked like the manager and the owners.

"Guys, this is Jerry the manager, and the owners Judy and Sam." She introduced them. "This is the Margera group."

"Thank you for coming today." Sam smiled and shook Bam and Cheyenne's hands. "We're very excited to have you today."

"We're happy to be here." Cheyenne smiled.

"Who all is going on your tour today?" Jerry asked.

"Us and our parents." Bam looked at the short man.

"Okay, if you could just follow me, the rest of your group is welcome to stay in here, we just ask that they keep it calm."

"Will do." Bam smirked.

They followed the owners down a long corridor as the manager walked shortly behind them with a clipboard. The hall way was long and had windows on either side. To the left, the courtyard was visible. There was a field of grass, though it was coated with frost from the impending cold. There was a patio whose furniture had all been removed, though it showed the fast space and size of it, a huge Christmas free placed in the center, not quite decorated yet. Farther off in the distance, the grape vines could be seen and two large barns where the winery probably was.

On the right, they would see the lake, with cottages on the other side decorated in lights, although they were farther off in the distance. There were one or two fishing boats, people crazy enough to be out this cold. There was a large dock, and another small patio.

"I'll just give you a little history on the winery. I was built in 1891 by George Brownstein. It's burned down twice, and has been rebuilt and added on to for years. We have hundreds of weddings here every year, and our original wine has won 6 awards. We offer full accommodations for wedding parties. There is a hotel about a half of a mile from here that we have a partnership with, that is where your guests can stay for cheaper if they are visiting for the wedding, while your wedding party is offered a maximum of ten rooms here."

"We were planning on having the wedding on Valentine's Day. Do you already have wedding scheduled?"

"We are actually closed to weddings on Valentine's Day." The manager said.

"Well, we can discuss it later and see what we can do." Sam smiled. "Judy and myself got married on Valentine's Day, here. So I can maybe make an exception for such a lovely couple like yourselves."

"Thank you." Cheyenne smiled and squeezed Bam's hand.

"Since the wedding would be in February, I don't expect you to want your wedding outside."

Bam laughed. "No."

"Well, first we'll show you our grand ballroom for the receptions, and then we'll move on and show you where your ceremony would be held." Judy smiled.

"This is the ballroom." Sam said as he turned down another small hallway and pushed open a set of large double doors.

Inside, the room was extremely large and very open. There was a bar along half of one side, which was relatively large, and what looked like a large grill or stove in the other open corner. The room was full of circular tables, a large wooden floor in the center for dancing, the rest of the floor was made of some other type of marble or stone, but it was white with gold flecks morphed in. There was a large chandelier in the center as well, several other "party" colored lights around the room. There was already a DJ booth and a stage across from the food side of the room. While there were dozens upon dozens of tables, some space was left in front of the stage for other things. This ballroom was gigantic, and surely large enough to fit Bam's rowdy and extensive group of friends.

The wall across from them was made of all windows, and three sets of double doors evenly spaced. There was a patio leading outside, but you could see the stairs leading down either side, the lake once again in view.

"Wow." Cheyenne gasped as she looked around.

"Holy shit." Bam followed.

"How many guests were you expecting?"

Cheyenne made a face and both her and Bam looked at each other. "Um, we haven't made our guest lists really yet."

"About 300?" Bam asked, shrugging his shoulders.

Sam nodded and looked around. "I'm sure we could make it work."
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU GUYS NEED TO VOTE VOTE VOTE!
Pick your favorite dress for Cheyenne!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VHP7696
ITS NARROWED DOWN TO TWO!

OKAY GUYS I HAVE A MISSION FOR YOU.

Because I want to get you guys more involved, here is my mission for you.
Look for bridesmaids dresses for Cheyenne's wedding party! Show them to me in either a message or a comment and I will pick FOUR, only four, and put them in a poll for all of YOU to decide. I don't want to pick them myself, I want you guys to choose and decide! PLEASE, do this! I need at least four!

Also, look up wedding venues, yeah? Places that YOU think would be good for the wedding, just so I have an idea of what to describe when I make a venue choice and so I have pictures to show you guys and to make banners with. I'm considering this to be a poll too, but for now, just keep venues in mind and let me know what you like. They can be anywhere, the places I had in mind were either PA or Florida, but it's up to you guys!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Thank you guys SO much for everything, really! Thank you for reading and supporting me! It's been a little over a year since I started About Falling and I cannot believe how awesome you guys have been reading THIS long! You're all amazing!

If you have any other ideas, feel free to let me know. LEAVE COMMENTS, leave love ♥
♥Makita♥