‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Quick Trip

Image

"Your throne is ready by the way." Dunn laughed at Bam.

"Throne?" Cheyenne raised an eyebrow.

"Come look." He smiled and took her hand, leading her down the aisle.

He brought the group up a gigantic throne made out of toilet paper packages. Turning to her, he smiled. "Pretty awesome right?"

"Toilet paper? Seriously?" She laughed and walked up to the giant display.

"It's the only food thing we could use." Dico shrugged.

"Well it's actually you and Angie's throne now, since you kicked our asses." Dunn laughed and kissed his girlfriend.

Cheyenne shook her head. "How did you even come up with all of this?"

"Boredom." They shrugged and laughed.

"We're going to get arrested."

"No, I have connections." Bam smirked.

Thanksgiving came and went and over 30 people came for dinner. April, Cheyenne and Angie had a long day of cooking. Bam had to go and get another turkey last minute because more people showed up than planned. Angie's family, Cheyenne's family, Dunn's family, Bam's family and tons of friends from Kat Von D, who stopped for dessert, and Ville who spent the whole day with them.

The cooking lasted all day, from the three huge turkeys to 5 different pies. However, to help them, everyone that came brought a dish to pass. Well, the wives did at least.

Cheyenne's family came and went and Sharon gave them gifts since they wouldn't be able to see them for Christmas. Cheyenne got jewelry and clothes. Bam got custom made clothes and another dog tag to add to the ones Cheyenne bought him for his birthday. It was all silver with their family heirloom on one side and her and Roy giving their love on the opposite side.

Sharon fell in love with Bam's friends and they adored her cooking and her humor. She particularly fell in love with Ryan and Dico, though she called them both by their first names. She tried to convince Ryan to shave his beard each day. Novak didn't join them for the holidays, and only two Jackasses joined. Johnny and his wife and kids came for dinner, and Chris and his wife were also present. Raab joined them later for desert, having spent dinner with his girlfriend's and his parents at his mother's house. Everyone met his girlfriend, Emma, although she was quiet and awkward at first, she eventually got along with everyone. She wasn't used to how the boys acted and goofed off, even though she'd seen the shows.

Vito even joined in on the occasion. Loud, obnoxious, and fucked with the entire time. He actually liked Cheyenne and "approved" of her. Although, his approval was neither asked for nor needed in Bam's general opinion. The only approval he needed was that of both of their families (even though she had only briefly met his grandparents at their engagement party.) and then of course, Cheyenne's approval of him.

God forbid that she ever realized he wasn't good enough for her, he'd lose his mind. He'd had tons of girls, and he could surely find another. But now that he had Cheyenne, he didn't want anyone else. He couldn't imagine being without her, now that she had become everything to him. He couldn't imagine waking up without her beside him, or not getting the chance to talk to her, kiss her, and mess with her during the day. It wasn't about the sex with them at all. In fact, they didn't really have sex. That's why when they did, it was special. No other woman could compare to her.

Cheyenne was uncomfortable with Vito at first, but she got along with him for the sake of the day's sanity. Bam mainly messed with him to keep him out of the kitchen and the rest of the boys joined him, Raab enjoying himself being surrounded by his old friends. Phil got along great with Royce and Ron they played pool while Sharon and Amy helped in the kitchen and helped setting the table that had been extended and the new table that had been added to accommodate everyone.

Cheyenne slept most of the next day and Bam actually cleaned up the leftover mess without being asked to. He cleaned the living room too, which was littered with cups and empty paper plates from dessert and other snacks. He didn't like doing it, and he bitched the whole time, but he knew it would give Chey some relief from all of her work.

Angie and Dunn went to Angie's grandparent's house in the Adirondacks to be with more family. Raab and Emma were off as well. Dico, Rake, and the other CKY crew members left to be with family. The Jackass guys were also off on their own separate ways until Christmas time when they would be getting back together again. Cheyenne's grandparents were already on their way back home. With a ranch, they couldn't stay long but it was understandable.

Bam knew that Cheyenne was stressed over the wedding plans, the cooking and cleaning, and how she'd get through another holiday which was only a month away. Bam knew she'd be even more stressed to see they had gotten about 3 feet of snow during the night. Cheyenne loved snow, but hated the cold. So just for her, Bam turned up the heat and planned a small weekend get away for the two of them.

They would go up to Alexandria Bay, 1000 Islands for a small get away. If the water hadn't froze over yet, they could go over to Boldt Castle to explore. He knew she'd like that if they got the chance to go inside, or even if they got to see it from their cottage. Bam rented a huge, private cottage that was meant for parties and large events. There was a hot tub on the balcony, the food was stocked with fridge and there was plenty of wine for the two of them already there. Not to mention full service if they needed it. They were on one of the islands, an island that they had to cross a stable, one-car bridge to get to. No big deal. It was up on a higher hill, however, so that it overlooked the castle and the river, along with a few other islands.

He got them booked so they had a huge dinner at the cottage the night they arrived, and then a dinner out the next night, it was going to be a rather short trip. The first day they were there, he reserved snowmobiles for them to go through the Adirondacks and also to go around town with. Since it was winter, there wouldn't be that many people there, and the shops would have items for sale much different than the general summer apparel and gifts. Bam also snuck in a massage for her one night. But he actually planned to be the one giving her a massage.