‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Complete Opposite

Image

"YO BAM-BAM." Johnny yelled in the morning.

Johnny, Steveo, Chris, and Dave all came in to see them, breaking into their hotel room. Cheyenne was laying on her stomach, still asleep, thankfully covered by the blankets still. Bam groaned as all of the guys jumped on both of them.

"Off- off!" Cheyenne yelled, trying to make the guys realize she was pretty much naked.

Steveo laughed. "Uh oh."

"Seriously guys? What time is it?" She groaned, covering herself up as much as possible, sitting up.

Bam was trying his hardest to fight for a pillow with Johnny.

"It's 11." Chris smiled. "Time to get up and have breakfast and get this party started.

"Too early, shithead." Bam groaned and sat up as well, running his hands through his hair. He wore all of the rings he usually had, but was yet to have his own engagement ring.

"Well do you guys mind? I kind of have no shirt on."

"Hurry and shower and shit! And lets go get some food." Johnny smiled and hugged Cheyenne awkwardly.

She blushed. "Thanks."

When the guys left, she got up and stretched her body out.

"More please." Bam smirked, looking her up and down.

Cheyenne turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "Not until tonight."

Bam made a pouting face that made it hard for Cheyenne to deny him. "Tonight, I promise." She leaned over to him and kissed him. "I'm going to shower."

"Fine." He continued pouting.

Cheyenne sighed and shook her head and grabbed her bathing suit, a shirt, and a pair of shorts for her to change into. She also brought her own shampoo and conditioner as well. She turned on the hot water and got in, cleaning her skin and hair. She had shaved the night before when she showered so she wouldn't have to worry for a couple days.

When she left the bathroom, she simply pulled her hair into a messy bun and put on some eyeliner and mascara. She also grabbed sunglass too.

"Everyone is in Johnny's room, I guess they ordered food and their planning shit for the vacation." Bam said to her. He was actually wearing a bright colored t-shirt and swimming trunks, rather than his usual dark apparel.

"OK." She nodded. "Well, I'm ready." She smiled and followed him out of the room.

The hallway was full of shit that she hadn't noticed when they came in last night. There were camera supplies everywhere, a few suitcases, among tons of other shit that would play some part in their crazy vacation.

Bam led her into a room full of everyone, camera's were rolling, but it was more or less for Bam and Cheyenne's show than for Jackass.

"Hey Chey!" Dave and Ehren both greeted, both hugging her.

Everyone went around and hugged her, hugged Bam, and said hello, catching up a bit before they really started talking. Trays of food were all over the room and both of them were told to help themselves, which Cheyenne happily did. She sat down on the arm of the chair Bam was sitting in and shared her food with him.

"So what is going on today?" She spoke up.

"Well today we were figuring we'd just relax on the beach and goof off, not really film, just have the day to go off and do whatever." Tremaine answered.

"Then tomorrow we'll go find something to do, probably have Steveo and Chris fuck with sharks again." Johnny shrugged.

"Well what we should do is every other day have to ourselves, and then the other days we do stunts and all that good stuff." Chris spoke up.

"And that'd be fine because Wednesday Cheyenne has a photoshoot." Bam added in.

"Well, we can just do that then, that way we can have personal time and then we can get some footage.

"Hey guys?" Cheyenne spoke up after a few minutes of all of them planning.

"Yeah?" Johnny and Tremaine both answered.

"Well, you guys can all feel free to say no, but I was wondering in Friday maybe we could go to this place a read about...we can swim with the dolphins and then they take you on this boat that has a glass cabin so you can see all the fish, I was wondering if we could all go and then have a dinner together or something" She shrugged. "We don't have to."

"I think that sounds like a great idea." Steveo smiled.

"I'm sure you guys could find some stupid shit to do like jumping off cliffs." She added in.

"Well raise your hand if you agree." Tremain shrugged.

All of the boys, and the few wives that were there raised there hands.

"Well, then it looks like a plan." He smiled.

Bam looked at Chey and smiled. He was so glad that everyone loved her, and that everyone got along with her. He didn't know what he would of done if she asked the same way Missy had. Always standing in the back, never talking, acting like a spoiled brat when she didn't get her way....Cheyenne was the complete opposite and he was so thankful. All of the boys loved having her around, she didn't take the pranks the wrong way, and she didn't even mind joining in on it all.

He was happy that the vacation and all of his friends were already taking his mind off of all the drama he had back home.