‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Can We Move Here

Image

"Baby, I know that you're tired. You have to wake up, though." Bam laid in bed, face-to-face with Cheyenne, rubbing her back.

"Why?" She groaned and rolled over, facing the ceiling.

"We have to go." He kissed her.

"Go where?"

"Just get up and get ready. Make sure you dress warm."

Cheyenne groaned and kissed him in response before he left. Bam had already packed two small suitcases for them and got the Hummer ready. His mom would pick Peaches up for them to help. He went out and bought her a more appropriate winter coat for snowmobiling and warmer pants, making sure the two of them had appropriate winter clothes. He also bought her better winter boots than UGGs, ones he hoped she'd like.

When Cheyenne got out of the shower, she dried and quickly fixed her hair and then make up. "Cheyenne!" Bam yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Let's GO!"

"I'm coming!" She yelled. She put on leggings, a long sleeved shirt, a sweater and then her winter peacoat on to keep warm. She pulled on her black UGGs and grabbed her phone and purse then pulled on gloves.

"I'm ready." She sighed, coming to the bottom of the stairs.

"Let's go then." He said, locking Peaches in her crate.

Bam led the way outside and helped Cheyenne into the Hummer so she wouldn't slip. She hated the first major snow of the year because she wasn't used to it. But Bam hoped that she would enjoy herself this weekend.

"What are you doing?" She laughed when he got in and got in her face.

"I love you." He gave her sloppy, wet kisses.

She giggled. "I love you too. Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He smiled and grabbed a blanket from the back seat. "Go back to sleep, it's a long drive."

"Fine." She sighed and took off her coat.

Cheyenne reclined the seat and rolled over onto her side to get more comfortable. She covered herself with the blanket and closed her eyes. Bam turned on music and turned up the heat, beginning the long drive to their weekend destination.

Cheyenne woke up after a few hours and looked around to see that they were on a random high way in the middle of no where.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" She yawned and looked around.

"Good morning sleepy head." He laughed. "I'm about to stop and get gas, do you want anything?"

Cheyenne looked at him. "For you to tell me where I'm going."

He smiled. "Then it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine."

Bam pulled into a gas station and handed Cheyenne some cash. "Can you get me something to drink babe?"

"Yes dear." She sighed and pulled her coat back on, getting out and walking into the small gas station store.

Cheyenne got herself a large hot chocolate and got Bam a Mountain Dew and a water while he filled the car with gas. When she was paying, a teenage girl came up to her. She had bright blue eyes and long blonde/white hair. You could tell by the way she was dressed that she either liked skateboarding, or she skateboarded herself.

"Oh my God! You're Cheyenne! You're Bam Margera's fiance!" She said with excitement.

Cheyenne turned to her more and grabbed her hot chocolate in one hand and the other two drinks with the other. She thought to herself for a minute and then smiled. "Yeah, I am."

"Oh my God!" She said again. "I love you! I watch your show every week! I loved your engagement party episodes! Gosh, you're even prettier in person." She rambled on.

"Thank you." She laughed a bit nervously, for she was new at this.

"I keep seeing previews for the Target episode, I cannot wait."

"It was a great night, a lot of fun actually."

The girls eyes widened. "Wait, it you're here...Bam's here too!?" The girl smiled with obvious high hopes.

"Yes he is." Cheyenne laughed. "I mean, you can come say hi if you want, he loves all of his fans."

The girl looked like she was going to faint or have a heart attack. She couldn't manage words, all she could do was nod quickly."

Cheyenne smiled "Come on." She nodded her head in the direction of the door and walked over.

"I should introduce myself! My name is Serena!" She smiled and held the door open for Cheyenne.

"Thank you, and that's such a pretty name." She smiled.

"Thanks!" Serene giggled.

"Bam?"

"Yeah, baby?" Bam called, finishing filling the tank.

"I found a fan of yours." She smiled and opened the passenger door, putting their drinks in the Hummer.

"Really?" He walked around the side of the Hummer.

Serene squeaked and her eyes got wide again.

Bam laughed. "Hey."

"H-hi.." She bit her lip. "I'm Serena." She thrust her hand out to him.

He shook her hand and smiled.

"My brother and I are like your biggest fans. If I get him, can we get a picture? Please Mr. Margera?"

"Just call me Bam, and of course."

She giggled and took off to a Blue Toyota on the other end of the parking lot.

"She spotted me in the store and started freaking out." Cheyenne laughed and grabbed her phone.

"This is definitely a day she will remember then." He laughed and kissed her temple.

The girl ran back over with a boy that looked almost exactly like her, they must have been twins, and a couple that was assumed to be their parents. "This is my brother Jordan! And my parents Joe and Lucinda." She smiled excitedly.

The boy had almost the same reaction she did. "Can I hug you?" He asked Bam in all seriousness.

"Uh, yeah." He laughed and the kid hugged Bam, as if making sure that Bam were really there.

"We'd love to get a picture." Their mom said.

"Of course." Bam smiled. "Would you mind taking a picture on my camera too?"

"Sure!"

The twins stood in between Bam and Cheyenne and the pictures were taken. Bam also signed the girl's phone and something of the boy's before they were back on the road.

"That was interesting." Cheyenne said, looking out the window and drinking her hot chocolate.

"Every fan is a different experience. But at least you're getting better with it."

"True." She nodded. "It's still overwhelming though."

Bam kept driving until the highway turned into just a main road with several shops. Most of the shops were aqua wear, boats, jet skis, and then snowmobiles, and ATVs.

They started passing houses and then Bam made a turn onto a main road with a sign hanging over the whole street. "Welcome to the Town of Alexandria Bay."

"Bam!" She smiled and turned to him. "Are you serious?"

"Serious as shit water."

Cheyenne looked out the window and at all the shops and little houses as they drove through the center of town. The main road through town was lined with stores and little coffee places and diners. The town had more snow than home, but there was still people walking around and going to bars and out to dinner.

"This is so great Bam!" She smiled, jumping in her seat. "I can't wait to look in all these shops." She murmured.

Cheyenne smiled and leaned over the seat to kiss Bam. "Thank you baby."

He smiled. "Well I figured that after all the cooking, you needed a break."

She took his hand and squeezed it. "What hotel are we staying at?"

"You'll see." He drove and pulled up to a one car bridge, going across and up a road to the large cottage he rented for them.

"Bam! We're staying here!?" She squeaked. "This is amazing! Oh my God!" She smiled excitedly.

"We have to walk our shit across the foot-bridge but I brought sleds." He backed up to the bridge.

"We're going sledding too!" She screamed and got out." She ran over to the bridge and looked up to the house. "Bam can we move here? Please??"

Bam laughed and opened the trunk. "Maybe, babe."

She smiled and helped him take the sleds out. "You did all of this?"

"All by myself!"

The two of them started piling bags onto the sleds, between their suitcases and the bags of stuff Bam had bought.

"What about food?" She asked.

"They stocked the house for me." He smiled and started pulling the sleds.

Cheyenne ran ahead of him and opened the door for him. He followed her in but left the sleds outside. She helped him move the bags to the house and then she looked around.

"Bam, this is perfect."

Bam kissed her temple and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, if you want to see the house go here:
http://www.thousandislandslife.com/Properties.aspx
and scroll down to the second house: Estrellita on Fairyland Island and there you go. If you want to see pictures, Google it. Love you guys, thanks for reading.