‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Surprise

Image

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE FIRST

"Babe, wake up." Cheyenne jumped up and down on the bed. "Wake up! Wake up!"

Bam groaned. "Why?"

"We're on vacation you bum, you're sleeping too much!" She fell on her butt to the bed. "Plus, I made breakfast!"

"Bright it up here, babe."

"No, if we're going to be a family- we need to eat at the table like one!"

"Family? You're pregnant?" He sat up and rubbed his head.

"No silly, not yet at least. But practice makes perfect." She kissed his nose and his lips a few times. "Come eat, I'll be downstairs." She went to get up but he pulled her back down. "What?" She whined.

Bam pouted, well tried to pout, but he couldn't hold back a smirk.

"What?" She laughed.

"You know what!" Bam laughed back.

Chey smirked and kissed him. "Come eat." She got up and went downstairs.

Bam rolled his eyes and pulled on a pair of pants and a shirt on, going downstairs. She had a fire going in the living room and all of the food was in the kitchen. She made a little of everything- pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc.

"Wow babe." Bam yawned and grabbed a plate.

"Eat up." She smiled and hugged his waist quickly.

"Thanks." He kissed her and filled his plate.

"What are we doing today?" Cheyenne asked taking a big bite of pancakes.

"Well, dress warm, in the new stuff I bought you."

Chey nodded slightly. "Are we hiking?"

"Fuck no." Bam laughed.

"Good." She nodded.

When they finished, Cheyenne washed dishes while Bam showered and then the two of them got dressed. Bam helped her get into the new boots and her coat. Cheyenne filled two thermoses of hot chocolate while Bam cleaned off the Hummer with a leaf blower and when that didn't work he broke down and used an ice brush.

Bam helped Cheyenne into the Hummer, not wanting her to slip, and lifter her by the ass on purpose.

"Bam!" She laughed and waited for him to get in. "Can you tell me where I'm going?"

"You have absolutely no patience."

"No I don't!"

Bam started driving while Cheyenne plugged her iPod in and blasted music, looking outside. I had stopped snowing and despite the cold, is was still a busy little town between tourists and families pulling sleds containing children and groceries. There was an Amish family selling baked goods on the main road, their horses and carriage covered in blankets for warmth.

"I can't believe these people are out like this."

"They live here, they're used to it."

"Guess we better get used to it too."

Bam pulled into a parking lot at a huge building with winterized boats and winter equipment.

"Oh! We're snowmobiling!" She squealed and sat up.

Bam laughed and got out of the Hummer after turning it off. He chased after Chey into the store. "Woah Forest, slow down." He laughed and took her gloved hand in his, walking to a counter out front.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Margera, we rented two snowmobiles."

"Oh, yes Mr.Margera, I remember talking to you on the phone." The man pulled out paper work.

While Cheyenne looked around at all of the boats, Bam paid and signed paperwork until she rejoined the two men.

"All right, I need you both to please look at this." He laid out a map on the counter. "This is for you to look at and keep. I know you'll want to just go out, but you must take precautions." He drew out lines in red along one side.

"Ok, this is the boarder to Canada. Do not stop on this side. If you do, customs will collect you and you will be in a lot of trouble. There are also red signs on the tracks so you'll be fine but if you're on the river, then you need to keep an eye out of how far is too far.

"River?" Cheyenne asked.

"Hes." He nodded. "You can snowmobile on the ice as long as you look for markers. We check out the ice every morning and update markers for thin spots of ice, also, if you see locals on it, then it's most likely safe because they've been doing this for years."

He marks rest stops and places to eat too, also some of the best routes that they have. He wrote their number at the bottom that way if they broke down or ran out of gas they could come help.

After, they were brought out back by someone dressed for the winter. They were shown how to turn on the machines, though Bam already knew how. The employe also gave them some pointers, handing them helmets.

"Be careful putting these on and taking them off. They have built in headsets so you guys can communicate and they're already on and ready for you."

"Thank you."

"If you run into any troubles, give us a call."

"Alright man, thanks." Bam shook hands with him.

When the man went inside, they geared up and started the machines again, heading out.

"Am I leading the way?" Cheyenne laughed.

"For now."

There were tons of people out on all types of machines and even sledding down hills in the woods. Everyone was so friendly and waved, stopping them here and there to warn them of dangers ahead and what to look out for as far as rangers and animals.

"Start heading back babe."

"We're done?"

"No, we're going back somewhere else. Let me lead." Bam sped passed her. Bam led Cheyenne to the river and went out onto the ice on a path others had made on the edge.

"Are you sure this is safe?" She asked.

"They wouldn't let you do this if it weren't. Don't worry baby."

Cheyenne followed Bam hesitantly. Bam drove around on the ice, a few others racing them and doing donuts on the snowy ice. Tons of people were also ice fishing and the ice was dotted with little huts. Bam drove over to the castle, Cheyenne following, but in complete disbelief that people were even driving to their houses in cars...on the ice.

"We can park over here." He waved her over, driving to the other side of the island where tons of people were getting off of a tractor that was bringing people to and from the mainland.

"Wow..." She pulled off her helmet and set it down. "This is really amazing."

"I know." Bam smiled. "Come on, we can go in."

Cheyenne followed him inside, holding his hand. The outside was deceiving because the inside was even more gorgeous.

Bam paid for them to go inside and walk around. The put some of their layers in the coat room to cut some of the heat. Cheyenne was amazed at the size and beauty of everything. There was a huge grand staircase and hearts were incorporated into everything because the island was heart-shaped. There was also huge mirrors, beautiful furniture, and paintings of the family that the house was built for. If you looked up from the bottom of the staircase there was an amazing glass ceiling made to perfection.

"Bam...this is amazing." She walked around. Bam smiled and pointed out things. Cheyenne loved the small living room. It had a huge fireplace with a mirror above it, couches that you couldn't sit on because they were display, and bookshelves lining the walls. There was a huge, gorgeous patio outside but the doors were closed due to the weather.

They looked around a lot of the downstairs and even looked at some of the upper levels, seeing all of the bedrooms and balconies.

"Bam, can we see about getting married here?" She smiled excitedly.

"Here?"

"Yeah! It's like a fairytale wedding!"

Bam smiled. "We'll see." He kissed her and smiled as Cheyenne took pictures with a little camera Bam had secretly brought.

"I actually have a surprise for you." He smirked.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Come on!" He brought her to the ballroom, which they hadn't formally looked at. Inside was a small hair and makeup crew, a rack of clothing and a small group of people including a photographer.

"What is this?" She asked, looking around.

"Our photo shoot for just you and I, our engagement/pre-wedding pictures."

Cheyenne smiled, knowing Bam doesn't like this sort of thing. "Thank you baby."

"I love you." He kissed her.

"I love you too."

"Go get ready."

She stuck her tongue out and walked over to one of the makeup tables. They sat her down and pulled at her hair, combing out the knots from having a helmet on.

Cheyenne was put into this: http://outfitidentifier.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/3213.jpg and Bam was put in a suit that matched very nicely.

They took pictures out in the snow on the patio, as well as in the garden in the snow. when they came back inside, they took time to warm back up, especially Cheyenne, and then took pictures inside. Cheyenne especially wanted to get pictures on the staircase and in the library. They got to see most of the pictures and Cheyenne and Bam were both please.

The rest of the day was filled with more snowmobiling, a romantic dinner, and then Bam surprising Cheyenne with a massage that he gave himself which, of course, led to more things.

They had an overall lovely weekend, but both of them couldn't wait to get home and really start planning this wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so after this chapter I am kind of going to rush. I apologize but I really want to get to the wedding because I'm so excited (: I won't start skimping on details, I promise, but I'm just getting anxious. I'll finish this little vacation and then I'm going to get on to the real juicy parts! ♥