‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Dinner Alone

Image

After breakfast, everyone got ready to go down to the beach. The camera crews had off today so they all went their seperate ways with whoever they came with. If their family came, they were on another floor. Everyone was spread out all over the place.

When everyone was ready, they went down to the beach. The hotel was right on the water, but it still had 4 seperate pools. One pool, the largest, was up higher and over-looked the water, stairs spiraling down each side to the beach. There were chairs all down the sides of the large pool. A wet bar was also there, where there were beds in the shallow water, and also stools in the water where people could eat or relax.

The other pool had been cut off for the Jackass/Bam crews and also for the camera crews. It was a larger pool, and also had five beds down one side and a bar. This was closer to the hotel and also had a hot tub off to one side.

Another pool was indoors, but had a glass ceiling above it and only had chairs for sitting, this pool was for adults. Lastly, the other pool was mainly for children at the hotel and had 2 different sized slides into the water, and a shallow section also.

Down on the beach there were nice beach beds with see-through curtains for some privacy and pillows. They had to be reserved, and were waited on by the staff. There were also chairs spread out on the sand for everyone.

Everyone mostly stayed at the beach for the first few hours, enjoying the water and goofing off with eachother.

"I'm so glad to have you here." Bam whispered in Cheyenne's ear, hugging her waist from behind.

Cheyenne shivered and smiled. "I'm so glad to have you all together."

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked and smiled.

She nodded and turned around in his arms. "I love you, Brandon." She whispered and wrapped her arms around his neck.

No one besides her called him by his real name (and very rarely his mom when she was angry). She called him Brandon on accident once, and he was OK with it. She called him it here and there, mostly when they were alone.

"I love you too, Chey." He smiled and kissed her. "So tonight, just you and me?"

"Of course...I was thinking that maybe we could go out to dinner." She suggested.

"I've already made plans." He smiled.

"You little sneak." She giggled. "What time?"

"7pm sharp." He nodded. "Of course I'm sneaky! I'm Bam Margera!"

She laughed and shook her head. "I'll meet you in the lobby at 6:50, sound good?"

"Mhm." He nodded. "But how about we go up to the pool with the rest of them right now?"

"Sure." She nodded as well and followed him up the stairs to the pool.

The others were gathered there, all of them swimming, but the wives relaxing on the beds or in chairs.

"Are you going to swim?" He asked her.

"No, I'm gonna sit with Angie for a little." She answered and kissed him.

Bam jumped into the water and Cheyenne laid down next to Angie on the bed she was already tanning on. "Hey Ang." She smiled.

"Hey you." She smiled back. "How was the ocean?"

"Really nice, you should go down soon."

"I will tonight when it's just Dunn and I." She winked.

"You guys are having an alone night too?" Chey asked.

"It's long over due." She nodded. "We're going to relax together on the beach and then he wants to drink with the boys. But when he gets back, I'll surprise him. What's your plan?"

"Well, he made dinner plans so in a little while I'm going to go up and get ready for that. I'll probably just wear something sexy under a dress." She shrugged. "I wasn't expecting him to want to go out tonight but a dinner alone will be nice."

"I'm sure he'll still love you." Angie giggled.

"I hope." She nodded and smiled.