‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Tradition

Image

Cheyenne headed upstairs and into the hotel room that she shared with Bam. She got into the shower and washed her hair and body of the sand and salty water. She made sure to use the shampoo and soap that Bam had mentioned he liked the most. When she finally stepped out, she put a hotel robe on and dried her auburn hair with the dryer. She had secretly decided to cut her hair to her shoulders when they got home.

She curled her hair and pinned some of it back with diamon bobby pins, leaving her bangs down and straight. She put on eyeliner and mascara, along with a light aqua eyeshadow and a light pick lipgloss to just make her lips shimmer.

She walked into their bedroom and noticed it was starting to get dark out. She looked at her phone, having a half hour left to get ready for her dinner with Bam. She pulled on a sexy bra and a thong that she had bought especially for the vacation to be sexy for her fiance. They were black and lacy and had some purple, Bam's two favorite colors was what she was aiming for. She looked in the mirror and examined her body, her tattoos, and the way she appreciated her looks more now with someone like Bam to make her confident. She never would have done this before.

Chey grabbed her phone and thought for a minute before standing infront of the large mirror in the room. She took a picture of her reflection in the mirror, and even though it was fairly dark and not all of her could be seen, she sent the picture to Bam along with a small caption: "A sneak preview of tonight...<3"

She was being bold by deciding to do this, but she knew it would excite Bam for later. She went through her bag, hanging the expensive stuff she bought up and putting the other stuff in the dresser, finding a perfect dress to wear.

(Here's a link to the dress: http://www.windsorstore.com/Shop/Dresses/All-Dresses/All-Dresses?p=10&sb=/Dark-Aqua--Halter-Dresses/p/123296 )

Chey pulled it on over her skin that tanned rather nicely during the day and smiled in satisfaction at her reflection. "I hope this is good enough." She sighed and pulled on white high heels to go with her outfit.

"Going to surprise my man(: " She sent to Twitter and Facebook. Ever since the big news came out that she was marrying Bam, she had hundreds of Bam's followers on all of her pages and googling her. It was overwhelming for her, and sometimes the articles and paparazzi were harsh on her. She even recieved a few death threats, which, Bam's manager tried to handle without it getting to her.

Chey decided to leave her phone in the room as she double-checked herself and left for the lobby. When she got down there, the was surprised that a few people with cameras took pictures of her. She was still trying to adjust to the fact that tons of people knew who she was left and right.

She looked around for Bam and smiled when she finally found her fiance waiting for her. "Bam." She said and took his hand from behind.

He turned around and smiled down at her, his eyes widening at first. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, as do you." She smiled back and looked him up and down.

"Ready for dinner?"

"Yes I am." She nodded and followed him down a path outside of the lobby.

"We're eating outside?" She asked.

"Yup." He nodded and led her to a private patio. Several tables and chairs were set up, but there was only one with candels lit, wine glasses waiting, and plates alongside silverware.

"Guess it really is a night alone." She giggled as he pulled out the chair for her.

"It's what I promised, isn't it?"

She nodded and watched as he sat down across from her. "Did you like my picture?"

"Very much." He nodded and laughed, looking back at her. "I can't wait for dinner to be over."

"Patience is a virute." She smiled and looked up as a waiter came out of the hallway to serve them.

He brought wine and told them what the specials were, giving them menus and excusing himself to give them time to order.

"This is really good wine." Chey looked at Bam. "Can we have this at the wedding?"

"Yeah, I really like it too." He nodded. "And I don't really like wine."

"Neither do I." She shrugged. "But, it's tradition."

They both looked at the menus and Cheyenne kept catching Bam looking at her. She smiled and blushed, feeling like a teenager again with him.

"You really look fuckin' sexy tonight." Bam laughed and tried to get another look of her.

"I'm sure you'd rather want to go to the room than eat." She laughed along with him.