Status: I already have the first few chapters up and ready to go, it's just a matter of how many comments I get before I post them ^-^

As the Leaves Change in Color

Unexpected Sunday Afternoon

Back To Gee's POV~*

I opened my eyes, unaware I had fallen asleep in the first place. I look around and see Frank lying next to me, which kind of shocks me. What time is it, anyways? Glancing out the window, it's dark outside, so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it's bedtime. But now that I've slept already, I can't go back to sleep so soon. So I turn my iPod off, put it up, and go to the kitchen to find me something to snack on.

Once I get in there, I realize I'm not even hungry. Hmph. I got up and did something for nothing. I sat down and just laid my head on the table. So I just sat there a few minutes, when I heard some noise in the room I just came out of. Frankie must be waking up or something.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, here comes Frankie. He rubbed his eyes, looked around, then came to sit down next to me. He still looked about half asleep, and I had to hold in my laughter after thinking about how zombie-ish he looked.

He yawned, then looked at me and smiled. "Why, hello there. How'd you like your nap?"

I smiled back, then shrugged. "Ah, it was alright. ...What time is it?"

Frankie looked around the room for a clock, then informed me that it was past 5 in the morning. Man, I'm gonna have to take a nap later... I got up and started fixing some coffee, because, hey. It's after 5 in the morning, and I don't think I'll be getting to sleep anytime soon anyways. Might as well stay up.

So after it was done, I poured us both a cup of coffee and we sat down and talked for a bit.

"So, Frankie... If you don't mind my asking... What were you and Ray talking about in there when you made me go to my room?" He looked over me, probably deciding on whether or not he should give me an honest answer or not. Then he sighed and answered.

"Well, actually, we were just talking about you... And Mikey." I froze momentarily at the mention of my baby brother, then nodded.

"Um, okay... What about me and Mikey?"

"It's none of your business!" I shrunk back, a little shocked. He's never snapped at me before. When I looked at his face, I immediately regretted asking what I did, as he now had a look of pain on his face. Well, for only a second. It changed to apologetic as he looked at me, and it made me feel even worse.

"I'm sorry, Frankie. I didn't mean to... You know, offend you or anything.... Let's just... Drop it. So, um, how come you decided to get up, anyways?"

"Well, I felt you get out of bed, so I looked around and when you weren't there, I decided to come look for you. And here you are!" He smiled sleepily, and I laughed at him. He looked about high, man. It was pretty great.

So we were talking and laughing, avoiding any conversation about what happened last night. We talked about movies, comics, life, my job I may or may not (but probably will) get... And then, out of nowhere, the phone rung. I got up to answer it, and when I heard the voice on the other line, my heart nearly stopped beating.

"Gerard, is that you? It's Mikey. I've almost found Dad!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo, cliffhanger! I'll probably get around to updating again either tomorrow or the next day, just to leave you guys in suspense. I know, I'm a bitch, but I can't help what I am :P So, anyways, I need comments! I got exactly one comment for my chapter 15. ONE. COMMENT. What's the point of me even writing this if you aren't gonna even tell me what I need to fix? I need constructive critisism, praise... Hell, I'll even accept flames. Just let me know what you guys think and how I can improve! Please?

PS, about the title, ShaggyMaggie came up with it, and it's all I could find to use. So it sucks, I know, so blame her ^-^ PSS READ HER FRERARD! It's called Somewhere Only We Know. And yes, she's making me do the promoting XD