Status: I already have the first few chapters up and ready to go, it's just a matter of how many comments I get before I post them ^-^

As the Leaves Change in Color

Don't I Look Pretty in the Best Damn Dress I Own?

Frank smiled at me after I agreed to do his dare. Geez, you'd think the guy had won the lottery or something. He left me home alone while he went out to do some shopping. To, you know, girl-ify me and whatnot.

While he was gone, I didn't exactly know what to do. At first I watched a bit of TV, then read some comics. That got old, and fast, too. So, being the nosy little bugger I am, I started looking through some of his stuff. I know, I know, I probably shouldn't do that kind of thing. But it was the only thing I could think of to entertain myself.

I didn't find much of anything, though. I found a few songs he had written for this band he used to be in. The band was called Pencey Prep. My favorite song I'd seen had to be Fat and Alone. With lyrics like "Fat and alone/You're out on your own/King of blubber/Sitting on your throne", it was easily the greatest thing I'd ever read.

There was also a few notes that I didn't bother to read. Even I'm not that disrespectful. Besides, they were all from Mikey. And I don't think I would've been able to bear seeing something from my baby brother, the baby brother that I may not see again....

I sighed. Teenage angst really sucks.

But it got me wondering. I'd never seen Mikey ever write a love note before. In fact, I've never seen Mikey write anything at all. I guess I've always been so wrapped up in my writings that I've never even paid attention to anything he'd done. What could be in those notes? Is there some ground-breaking secret he may've been keeping, even from me?

I was debating on whether to read one or not, when Frank finally walked through the door. I quickly shut the drawer that may've possibly contained a secret that meant life or death for mankind, and walked into the living room to greet Frank.

He smiled at me, and threw the bag that contained all my feminine items on the couch. "So, you ready to see what I got you, Gee?" I nodded, and he revealed the contents of the bag.

He had bought a nice simple black dress (which I approved of wholeheartedly), eye shadow, blush, foundation... the whole nine yards. Exept, of course, the eyeliner. He had plenty of that (as did I). O, and he stopped somewhere else (I don't even wanna know where) and bought me a black lacy bra & panty combo. Seeing everything kind of made me wondered what kind of looks he got when he was paying for everything.

As if reading my mind, he shook his head and turned to me. "You wouldn't believe the kinds of looks I got from the guy at the cash register when I put all this on the counter. I had to tell him it was for my girlfriend, but I don't think he believed me. He called me a queer and told me to get out of his store."

I wasn't sure if that last part was true or not. You never really know with Frank. But I smiled at him anyways. Seeing my smile, he smiled right back. I never really paid much attention to Frank's smile, but paying closer attention, I saw how beautiful it really was....

I mentally smacked myself for even thinking such a thing, and grabbed my bag of feminine items to take to the room. Frank followed me in, and sat down on the bed.

"Dude, what are you doing? Can't I get a little privacy?"

"Nope. You see, since the dare was my idea, I get to fix you up however I want." Then he grinned like a maniac. I rolled my eyes at him, hiding a grin of my own.

"Well, at least turn around while I put my underwear on, okay?"

Thank goodness, he did. It would've been awkward had he just stared at me as I got naked.... I shuddered at the thought, and stripped down.

I put on the horrible bra & panty set, and realized something. For this to work, I'd have to have a LOT of toilet paper to stuff in this bra, and I'd have to shave my legs. I was already starting to feel the humiliation of that.

"Hey, Frank, how do I look?" I tried to strike a really sexy pose, and ended up failing miserably. Frank died laughing at my miserable attempt, and looked over me a little. Call me crazy, but I thought his eyes lingered on a certain spot more than they should have....

He nodded his head, as if I had passed an inspection of some sort, and looked at me with a serious expression. "You're hot as a chick, Gerard."

"Shut up" was my well-thought out response to that. He laughed at me once more, and then voiced what I was hoping he wouldn't.

"You need to shave your legs, Gee, or this won't work."

I groaned, but drug myself to the bathroom and shaved my legs. And my stomach, while I was at it. If I was gonna be a drag queen for the day, I was gonna fulfill the part as best as I could. I even shaved off the hint of a beard I was getting. That's just how dedicated I am to fulfilling dares.

I walked back into the room that Frank was helping me get ready in, where he was getting all the make-up and everything laid out and ready to go. When he caught sight of me, he ran over to me with some toilet paper and started stuffing my bra. If you think that I felt comfortable with that, you're crazy. It was about as "comfortable" as having a spike driven through your arm. But I dealt with it.

Then he slipped the dress on over me. I didn't exactly know what to feel about that. It was awful short, and low-cut, too. And it was super tight, exposing my feminine features I wasn't quite proud of. For God's sakes, a man shouldn't be this curvy with such a large butt! But hey, I would've made an awful good hooker, I'm telling ya.

Then, time for the make-up. There were layers upon layers of make-up being applied to my face. Normal men would rather die before having make-up put on them. But I wasn't normal. In fact, I used to wear make-up all the time, just to piss off my parents. I didn't just wear eyeliner, either. It was everything. I'd wear it to school, too. I got beat up and called a faggot for it, but it was worth it to see the shocked look on everyone's faces before they beat the shit out of me.

I thought he was finished with me, but I thought wrong. Next, Frank started styling my hair. It made me wonder how long he had been planning on seeing me go out in drag. In a way, it was creepy, but in a way, it was really funny. Just a week ago, I thought I was gonna die from all the stress and depression I was dealing with. Now, I was sitting in Frank Iero's apartment, in a freaking dress, having tons of make-up being applied to my face. Kind of a crazy turn of events, no?

He looked over me and smiled, obviously proud of his work. I was dying to see what I was looking like by this point.

"Gerard, honey", he said in this really weird girl voice, "it's time for you to look in the mirror and see how fabulous you look."

"Frank, you sound like a horribly gay guy."

"I thought I was a horribly gay guy."

How many times have I rolled my eyes at him so far? I don't even know anymore, I've lost count. I got up and looked in the mirror, and gasped.

One single word crossed my mind when I saw myself. Damn. I was HOT! Wow, never thought I'd ever think that....

After admiring myself for what seemed like 30 minutes, I turned away and walked out the door, putting on my most serious face. Then, to top it all off, I started talking in my generic female voice.

"Frankie, hon, let's go get kicked out of Walmart."
♠ ♠ ♠
O, ha ha! Quite an awesome update, no? I'm actually proud of this chapter, even though it's kind of cheesy and boring. So, what do you guys think were in those notes that Mikey wrote that Gerard didn't read? If anyone can guess right, I'll... update every day for a week xD I'd promise you cupcakes, but I can't cook. Or give every commenter a cupcake (even though I think the only one that'll comment is XCyanide_SuicideX). So, hope you enjoyed ^-^

O! If there are any Adommy fans out there, check out An Introspective Connection by myself and my friend, ShaggyMaggie. I think you'll enjoy ;)