Status: Completed =]

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

I'll Be Your Burning Star If It Takes All Night

I woke up the next morning to the sound of two people yelling and fighting over something in the next room. I got up quietly and tip toed closer to the door to hear them better than before.

“I saw her first! God, Frankie, you can’t get every girl!” That one sounded like Gerard and I’m guessing that the other one was Frank. Were they talking about me?

“Well, it’s not my fault that the girls usually like me better!” Frank retorted.

“Just once, Frankie, I would like to be the one with the girl.” I rolled my eyes and opened my door to walk into Gerard’s room.

“Guys, please, stop fighting. I can hear you through the walls. Besides, neither of you “get the girl” because I love Chris. I’m sorry, but he’s my best friend and I barely know you two, though you are both equally awesome.” I said as I walked into the room. Both of them looked up at me and their cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

“Y-you heard all of that?” Frankie asked with wide eyes. I nodded.

“Yep, I sure did.” Gerard looked down with what looked like shame.

“I’m sorry, Beth. We were way out of line by fighting over you. Will you forgive us?” Gerard looked up at me with his pretty hazel eyes.

“Yeah, of course I’ll forgive you. Just remember, though, that I’m not just a toy you can fight over.” I said. They both nodded and I gave both of them a hug, then I left to go eat because my stomach was rumbling. I found Mikey sitting alone in the kitchen with a can of Power Pup in his hands.

“Good morning, Mikey.” I said with a smile. He looked up at me and gave me a little half smile in return. I grabbed a can of food and a spoon and sat down with him at the table.

“Morning, Beth. We still need to find you and Chris some Killjoy names.” I nodded, seeing as my mouth was now too full to speak. I thought long and hard about some possible names for me and Chris. I finally thought of one for Chris: Perfect Catastrophe. I told Mikey and he agreed that it was indeed a good name.

I was trying to think of my name, when Mikey suddenly gasped, making me jump out of my seat.

“I got it! How about Broken Holiday?” He asked, obviously excited about it. Actually, it was pretty good.

“I love it, Mikey!” I said with a giant smile on my face. I truthfully did love it. Just then, Frank, Gerard, and Chris walked into the kitchen. I stood up and gave Chris a hug good morning. He hugged me back tightly. When we pulled away, I shared the news with the others.

“Okay, so Mikey and I thought up a Killjoy name for both me and Chris. Chris, you’re Perfect Catastrophe, and I’m Broken Holiday.” I smiled.

“I thought of Beth’s name.” Mikey threw in. I smiled even wider.

“Yes, Mikey thought up my name.” I laughed at his arrogant little grin.

“Wow, you guys. Those names are pretty good. And you thought of them just now?” Gerard asked. Mikey and I both nodded. Gerard gave me a grin and patted Mikey on the head.

“Hey, you guys. Why are you all up? And why didn’t you bother to wake me up?” Ray asked as he stumbled into the kitchen, still wiping sleep from his eyes. I giggled at his tiredness and went over to help stabilize him before he toppled over. I set him down in a chair and grabbed him a can and a spoon. He thanked me through a mouthful of food, at which I simply wrinkled my nose and muttered a quick you’re welcome.

Mikey and I informed Ray on the new Killjoy names, and he agreed that they were pretty awesome. As soon as Ray was done, we all went to get dressed and cleaned up. Man, it was nice to feel the warmish water over my skin, washing away all of the dirt. As soon as I was done, I got dressed and brushed out my hair. Then, I put it up into a ponytail and put on my eyeliner.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, where Gerard was leaning against the counter, singing to himself. I smiled when I recognized the tune from their song Desert Song which was one of my favorites by them. I couldn’t help but sing softly along, seeing as he still hadn’t noticed me.

Just then, Chris walked down the hall and wrapped his slender, muscular arms around my waist. I smiled and turned around to give him a hug.

“Aw, look at the lovers!” Ray shouted with a smile as he walked past us in the hall. Gerard’s head snapped up and then he looked away again. I blushed and pulled away.

“Ray, Chris is my best friend.” I said with a smile. He just shook his head and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen and over to Gerard.

“Hey, Gerard.” I said softly with a smile. He turned his head to look at me and gave me a slight smile. Then, Mikey and Frankie walked in.

“Alright, is everyone ready to go look for stray Killjoys and some Dracs to shoot down?” Frankie asked enthusiastically. Everyone shouted yes, and we all left, not knowing what today had in store for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ches, update!!!! Haha anyways, yeah... Well, it's not the best chapter, but I really wanted to update! So, here it is!

Thank you to:
livelovelaughPICKLES (You all should read her stories; they're amazing!)
Death Shadow (She's pretty awesome, too ^_^)
bridgeisfalling (She is amazing! We might have to sneak her into the MCR concert that I might be going to ^_^ heehee)


xoxo
Lexxi