Status: coming along great!

Robin and Luther- the story of two cats

the island!

robin's eyes had been almost closed shut as she fought for air in the wild sea she was swiiming in. "luther... huuuuh, ... luther. i. can see land". luther looked half dead. his dull eyes had no color and he seemed stiff while the waves practically drowned him. he shook his head a looked strait ahead. could it be true. LAND!! the cats swam as fast as they could until they reached a small island. robin sank into the muddy sand and plopped down to catch her breath. luther was well behind and colapsed as well. luther chocked up some water as he took his last glance at the sea. "we ought to find shelter" he said. his golden tabby coat was ragged and soaked. sea weed hung from his hind quaters and a blood soaked line ran across his cheek. robin was the same, except her coat was dark brown and had fading white stripes. she hauled herself up and the cats treaded through the mud to a jungle. they glanced at eachother and began to hobble their way again. they soon came across a hollow with a low palm tree hanging over its extremely small and practically invisible enterence. " there, we should stay there" robin suggested. luther was uneasy with the thought because of the many brambles and the small space. though shelter was all they looked for. they could at least rest for a few days there.. robin slid down the muddy walls and jumped onto the ground. she stumbled and rolled into some brambles. "robin!" luther cried as he jumped from the cleft he stood from. robin looked back and cried "i just lost my footing im fine." she got up and shook herself, and akwardly sat down to begin washing the salt from her pelt. luther sat as well and watched the sun gleam from the palm tree sheltering their hollow. robin pleaded and looked at luther. "im going to get some sleep" she sighed. luther bowed his head to her and robin carefully walked over to a mossy area. she closed her eyes and dreamed. luther sat quietly at her vigil. he couldent sleep so he thought. what came strait to his mind was, the ship wreck. how the dog had gone up to him explaining what he had heard about the men in red suits talking about a killer on board. how when they sat for a feast the people went crazy, men in black chased them. the people screamed and wailed and the place was a mess. how him and his sister had made it out in perfect time, to escape the explosion.... or wait, did they?
♠ ♠ ♠
this is okay!