Status: coming along great!

Robin and Luther- the story of two cats

where is luther?

robin wakes up.. she feels very dizzy as things spin around her. her vision clears and she rises to her paws to find luther. but something pinned her to the ground. she looked up to see the huge orange cat. he had green blazing eyes and his fur was as orange as fire. for a second robin swared it was. she was to in shock to regain her strength or even flinch. she seemed to have not noticed he was even there. then her mind filled with her recent mis-haps with the cat. she shook her head and opened her mouth to speak but it was almost impossible as the cat glared at her with huge eyes. she remebered seeing herself in them. she could see herself again. it was almost creepy. to see herself so clear, so visible. " please.. i..i" she cried as the cat continued to stare. "why are you here.. im the only one here..!" he said with a growl."wheres my brother?!" she yelled defensivly. though she felt like a kitten trapped in a box. "dead!" the cat said.. no.. it couldent be true. he wouldent kill luther. was this the end of her journies with her brother. she wanted to burst out and cry but she kept herself apart and looked the cat in the eye. "how did he die? and the reason we got on this island is because our ship sank and we were swept here" she replied. "the first part of your question will remain classified. i dont wish you to cry like a kitten when you find out how. and you should leave because i... well this is my island" he protested and gave a real scornful look at robin. "i could kill you to if you wish.." he said again. robin screamed and dug her claws into his belly, he shifted his waight and she slid out of his paw reach. she ran from him and jumped from the trees while edreniallian pumped through her vains. it couldent be true was luther really dead?
♠ ♠ ♠
i love it!