Status: cool, and continueing!

Pirate Cats

The prophecy

the water lapped against the ship as they quietly sailed in the water. not a sound was heard. the crew slept quietly in their beds and nothing seemed to stir. the morning came by quickily. the sky almost white. the air felt damp and crispy. soon white flakes started to fall and then black flakes. "it be snowing!" yelled one of the crew members. another one stepped forward a ragged hat hung from his head, he had long black fur, and purple eyes, he had one gun, and one sword in his pelt pockets and garmets hung from his brown coat. he looked up and said. "that aint snow, fool. its ash... theirs something dangerouse around here." the crews eyes became wide as he told about the flakes. "what you thinks so dangerouse?!" raven called from the back. "perhaps it be, fire, of a ship" one yelled from the back of the ship. "QUIET!!" the captain came barging from his room. but suddenly, the water became louder and out of the mist a burned ship with sails that still had fire in them. sailed across their path. "what in davey jones........." sparrow said. "you told the truth raven, you see why i dont be liking cats telling that tale. it happen to me before. but who knows the prophecy it will bring to us!" ravens eyes became wide. it had been true he had brought the forbidden tale, and his prophecy had just begun. what had he done!
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm?