Crushin' Reaction

I've Got a Secret

He sauntered his way through the wide halls of Dillson High School, his friends surrounding him, as they laughed loudly, making everyone turn their heads in his direction.

Benjamin Leyson is, indeed, one hot fellow. With his sexy half-smile, and great masculine physique, he can rip a girl's pair of panties into four equal parts, each part symbolizing a word; (Uno)You (Dos)are (Tres)steaming (Cuatro)hot. He could even make or break a girl's heart with a mere glance. That's how powerful he is, orgasmic-wise; if ever that exists, anyway.

As for me, I'm not Spanish(if you were wondering about the whole uno-dos-tres-thing); I'm just another nameless face. I do have my moments where I wish he knew I existed, but not in a he-doesn't-know-me-I-must-die kind of way. That's definitely pushing crushing on someone to the extreme.

But, unbeknown to him , he does manage to give me mini-heart attacks if he wanted to. He could make my heart flutter in happiness, and he totally could kill me with those deep blue eyes, which, every time I look into them, screams: I'm hot, be seduced!.

But, of course, in every other cliche story, one is popular and one is not--but both popular? Never. Inour my story, he's popular, and unquestionably, I'm so not. Any girl would drop on their knees and beg him to take away their virginity. Any girl would kill for their lips to be attached to his own. Again, that proves how powerful(and popular) he is, orgasmic-wise; (and I'm going to say it one more time) if ever that exists.

The end?

Psh, seriously?

Not yet. Not ever.

------------------------

'Not Like That'
by: Marie Antoinette July S. DeWitt
(Excuse the long name; Parents' doing)

Prostitute; [pros-ti-toot, -tyoot]

-noun
a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.

But, is there something more behind the excessive make-up, the showy clothing, and the futile and seductive perfume? My answer? Yes, there is. A profound story; a story that explains the reason why they sell their bodies.

Some people think that prostitutes need not be respected, for they do not even have respect for themselves. But, in my honest opinion, everyone deserves respect. Because we have been given that right. Not only from the law, but also from God.

Men buy their bodies, but they have no right to buy their dignity. Because dignity is within us. It can't be bought; it shouldn't be bought. Not by lustful men who only care about thrusting themselves into a woman's crevice. Not by pigs. Not by anyone at all.

And that's when we-


"-I didn't know you could write."

I looked for the voice, and there, I found it. A smile creeping on his face; that same killer half-smile he flashes at everyone.

"What, you can't?" I asked him sarcastically, closing my writing notebook swiftly, to keep him from reading more of my works. "And it's not exactly an article or anything as fancy as that; it's merely expressing myself, actually."

He blinked his eyes several times, his jaw meeting the sooted ground, appearing dumbfounded by my words. What's his problem?

"I don't want to sound too stereotypical, but you're blond, and you talk like that?" His skeptical expression, remained as my eyebrow turned to a different(and higher, I must say) angle. "I'm sorry, it's just that-"

I held up a finger, crossing one of my legs over the other, not bothering to figure out how I look right now as he stood by and watched me.

"Your eyes are full of searching; searching for excuses, or what guys would like to call, 'explanation'," I quipped, absentmindedly licking my lips with my tongue as it threatened to form cracks and hurt like a bitch when it peels off. "But, I'd like to see you try."

I mentally cheered myself for my confidence, and made an imaginary note to take a swig of any liquor from my father's so-called study. This my first(and if I get lucky, not the last!) time talking to him. Why should I waste my time stuttering and make myself look "cute"?, I thought, smirking at his baffled expression.

"Just kidding, Romeo," I said, smiling up at him...and convincing myself that the said smile is not a flirty gesture.

He smiled back, inviting himself to the seat next to me. "I take it your name is Juliet?"

"No," I began, "but, that's better than Antoinette, really."

"Tut-tut, Antoinette is a pretty name, Marie Antoinette July S. DeWitt." His husky voice sounded good as it reached my ears. "My name's-"

"-I know-"

"-rude, much?" A cocky grin flew on his perfectly-shaped lips. "Let me finish. My name's Benjamin Leyson."

I snorted. "Like, everyone knows that already," I muttered, making faces that supposedly mimicked his own; no such luck.

"Hmmm," Ben murmured silently, taking off his varsity jacket, as the heat takes its effect on his skin; sweat that magically looked sexy. Or maybe it's just him. "Why the long name, An?"

Taken aback by my new nickname, which was given by Benjamin Leyson, himself, I raised my shoulders briefly and put it down after. "I don't know. They always say, 'it's a secret'." A secret I don't even want to know, I added mentally, looking at him.

"Were you able to find out the secret?"

"No," I answered, shaking my head a no. I almost wanted to glare at him; he's not too predictable, like most guys.

"Are you good at keeping secrets like your parents?"

I rolled my eyes in frustration. Where was he getting at? Is he going to tell me he has a crush on my best friend? Even if I don't have one? Now I really stole a glare at him; I was getting annoyed. "I guess I am," I replied once again, to one of his irritating questions. "Why?"

"Because I have a secret, and I'm about to tell you one," he finally answered, after forty-eight million years of waiting desperately. "Well, can you keep a secret for me, An?"

I nodded my head. His mouth inched towards my ear, for I supposed, he's going to whisper the so-called secret.

"I have a crush on you," he whispered on my ear. "Keep that. Always."

And there was the sensation; the reaction. I'm not sure what it's called, but...I like it.

A whole lot.

"C-crap," I managed to stutter out. "I mean, sure, yeah- of course! No problem."

He smirked; and since then, I knew the next few days were going to be really interesting- I don't even have to wait and see.
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot, yes. Please comment, thanks! :)